Happy Anniersary, from Planned Parenthood

and if Republican really wanted to drastically reduce Abortion they would be handing out free birth-control to every woman in America.

It’s already being handed out, and it’s still the same irresponsible dumb asses becoming pregnant when they cannot afford it.

■■■■ free birth control control. They want it that badly, and they want to be treated the equal of a man, they’ll man up and pay for it.

1 Like

CHOOSE abortion. CHOOSE to snuff out a human life.

Lib pretenses and wordsmithings are pure disingenuousness. (“I could never get an abortion personally, but it’s none of my business” – if someone else CHOOSES (to kill her own child.) )

And yet, a woman having full control of her life and her body and her medical options affects you exactly zero.

What an insult to women to say we must have free birth control.
I know I take offence that you are saying that women in the United States are such animals that we don’t have self control.
That we are so dumb that you oh so smart men must hand out birth control to us for free. Because if we don’t get it for free we would spend our money on frivolous things instead of birth control.
How else are you smart men going to be able to have sex any time any where if all us woman aren’t on birth control.
Maybe if you men would be responsible and keep it in your pants until your ready to have children that would reduce the need for killing your own offspring.

Actually abortions are at historic lows, precisely because of better education and supported birth control.

Your argument is a silly one…these efforts reduce abortions…have been shown to reduce abortions more effectively than methods like abstinence-only, etc.

This is a good thing…but you’re pissed because abortions are being reduced in ways you don’t personally like?

Because you want to judge people?

1 Like

If the goal is to reduce the amount of abortions, then why not back what has proven to work?

Sex education and free birth control reduce abortions more effectively than anything else.

Instead of being happy, moralizers spout off about the degenerate state of our society.

Thus proving it’s not so much about the life of the baby as it is about the desire to judge people for being less moral than oneself.

:roll_eyes:

I’m more than happy to contribute a couple of tax dollars a year to prevent several young women from becoming pregnant by giving out birth control. Much rather do that then pay a whole lot more for children put into the foster care system and living on government benefits.

The holier than thou keep your legs closed mantra really doesn’t work, really never has.

1 Like

So does a woman killing her 3-year-old child.

Yet we all recognize THAT as evil, and I’m glad that you will stand up against that killing.

Glad to know how your really feel about woman.

It is a really strange argument to make.

We know what has been proven to work in reducing unwanted pregnancies which leads to abortions.

So why not advocate for what works if the desire is to reduce abortions?

Well, not really.

Whether it’s a million a year or “only” 800,000, it’s far from what was happening before RvWade.

“Only” 800,000 (or whatever the “low” number is nowadays) is still an abject evil. Every year. Each and every year.

Would abolitionists have been satisfied if the number of slaves in the USA had dropped to “only” 800,000 before the Civil War?

Nobody said anything about being satisfied.

What was pointed out is methods to reduce abortion are working, and instead of promoting those methods, moralizers are whining about the degenerate state of the nation.

You libs insist that abortion is going to happen whether or not it is outlawed.

Abortion is morally degenerate. Half our political system now celebrates that “choice”. Members of that political party who come out as pro-life get railroaded out of the party. Entire state legislatures cheer in victory when abortion access is expanded.

We certainly are a degerate nation. No wordsmithing will change that.

This has nothing to do with the morality of woman except in your mind. It has more to do with the morality of men.
And look at your attitude here. You are judging me and I am a woman.
Is this your desire as a man to show me how as a little old woman I am morally wrong and must be corrected. I know mothing about how woman think. No you made your pre judgment and as a man you must be right.
And here we go again. Women don’t know how babies are created and we don’t know enough to provide our own birth control. It must be free because you men can’t be bothered with controlling your urges.
It has always amazed me how men push for abortions. What could their reason be I wonder. Couldn’t be because they have no respect for women. And think of them as nothing more than something to use?
And you are mistaken this is all about the life of the baby.
Many years ago the left pushed the idea that people with darker skin were not human and so they did not deserve the right to life.
They are pushing the same crap now.
It’s not a baby right?

Point to the part in my post where I said you stated anything about the morality of women.

Take your time.

I’ll wait.

Your throwing your money at the wrong problem. Let’s see if you can figure out what the real problem is?

People try and throw money at the right problem as well.

It gets blocked with a cry of “bootstraps!”

Why not fix the real problem?
Your the one who said woman don’t know where babies come from without all you smart men educating us and giving us free birth control what would we do.
You are the one who said I was morally wrong.
And as I woman I don’t know a thing about women.
Looks like more poor little woman what would they without all us men to show them the way.