Happy 4th of July 2022

We have a lot to be grateful for legally immigrating or being born in the greatest nation on earth.

God bless you all on this independence anniversary.

4 Likes

Wishing a very happy and enjoyable 4th. of July to all American Patriots. Never forget the sacrifice many have made to get us here and I hope we have the moral courage to defend what they have left us.

3 Likes

Optimus Primary and I watched the pre-Murica day fireworks from about 3,500 feet. Eagleman was pleased.

8 Likes

Nice.

You got that right @BraveGear

I hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable 4th.

1 Like

That was nice of you Mr. Wazoo. And same to you…

Happy 4th peeps

Allow me to say it again, cuz I :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: u all.

1 Like

I just want you all to know that Britain had to work today.

:beers:

5 Likes

Ha!

Drunk enough to admit that touched some erogenous zones.:grinning:

2 Likes

5 Likes

3 Likes

Lexington and Concord. First engagement of the American Revolution. Oh yes, we kicked their Johnny Bull arses and sent them packing back to Boston.
Maybe if our younger generations studied more about the real history of the beginnings of this country they might just tell the lib woke America hating intelligentsia in education they’re full of ■■■■ and ■■■■ off. Kinda like the colonists did in 1775.

1 Like

I worked with a guy who was a proud Brit. I once asked him if they had a 4th of July in England. To which he replied; “Certainly not”. So I asked him, what comes between the third and the fifth in England? Then he said; “I think that they do have a party in London”, (which I believe he meant the party that they have there at the U.S. Embassy. But I couldn’t help myself. “A party in London”? "What do they do, dance and sing “We lost, we lost”. Fun times.

3 Likes

3 Likes