HANNITY: The Walls are Closing-In on ‘Hateful Narcissist’ James Comey

Originally published at: HANNITY: The Walls are Closing-In on ‘Hateful Narcissist’ James Comey | Sean Hannity

Speaking during his opening monologue on ‘Hannity’ Tuesday night, Sean weighed-in on recent revelations surrounding former FBI Director James Comey; saying the disgraced bureau boss is simply a “hateful, vengeful, arrogant narcissist.”

“Like a false prophet, James Comey the former FBI Director… In reality he is a hateful, vengeful, arrogant, narcissist we now know who abused power and fostered one of the most corrupt federal departments this country has ever seen,” said Hannity.

“The walls are closing in on James Comey. We have yet another major development… former FBI General Counsel James Baker, he too like others is now under criminal investigation for leaking to the media,” he added.

Watch Hannity’s opening monologue above.

This is where clarity comes in, and we see people projecting onto Comey what we all see in Trump.

5 Likes

Are they? Really? I don’t think so. This is a wish article.

1 Like

I like when trump supporters complain about people being narcissists or vengeful

6 Likes

All you have to do is look at Judicial Watch with all the new evidence from Hillary’s server and see Comey was a traitor for letting the her walk.

Lol @ “Like a false prophet…”

I guess Trump is a traitor too, since he could have easily directed his Attorney General to start looking into the problem.

more deleted comments… Fun …

1 Like

If they aren’t there, they never happened… :wink:

1 Like

Any day now…any day now…any day now…any day now…any day now…any day now…any day now…any day now…any day now…any day now…any day now…any day now…any day now…any day now…any day now…any day now…any day now…any day now…any day now…any day now…any day now…any day now…any day now…any day now…any day now…any day now…any day now…any day now…any day now…any day now…any day now…any day now…any day now…any day now…any day now…any day now…any day now…

3 Likes

I know…remember all the conservative republicans accusing the Left of calling Former President Obama their “messiah” and yet…here we are. All the signs of worshipping tiny trump. A cult.

2 Likes

What makes you think he’s not knowing McCabe and Baker are facing a Grand Jury.

Trump Administration doesn’t do investigations silly, that would be the DOJ.

Any day now…

Trump had two years to order Sessions to look into it. He obviously let it slide that long. By your reasoning, that makes Trump a traitor.

Two years, Grand Jury’s are almost ready, these thing take time.

The description sounds more like trump than Comey. “hateful, vengeful, arrogant narcissist” yea that’s trump in a nutshell.