HANNITY: The Mueller Fishing Expedition is Desperate for Dirt, Any Dirt on Trump

Originally published at: HANNITY: The Mueller Fishing Expedition is Desperate for Dirt, Any Dirt on Trump | Sean Hannity

Speaking during his opening monologue on ‘Hannity’ Thursday night, Sean weighed-in on Michael Cohen’s new plea agreement with special counsel Robert Mueller; saying “despite all of this, there’s no evidence of Trump-Russia Collusion.”

“The Mueller fishing expedition is now day 561 and now desperate for dirt, any dirt on Donald Trump. They are frenetic,” said Hannity.

“They’re going to the well. It was 70 hours Michael Cohen apparently spent with the special prosecutor. The president’s former attorney pled guilty to a charge of lying to Congress over something called ‘the Moscow project,’” he added.

“Now, of course, despite all of this, there’s no evidence of Trump Russian collusion. Nothing, zero,’” Hannity concluded

Watch Hannity’s opening monologue above.

When are they going to investigate the acid washed e-mails? Why don’t democrats ever face justice?

2 Likes

Translation: my guy may have committed crimes but I don’t care because in reality we are no better than Democrats.

3 Likes

Only one is trying to make America great again though…

That doesn’t clear anybody of crimes committed, I don’t care what party they belong to.

Everyone knows you need a good set of waders when you go to a swamp… god bless Trump!

1 Like

Draining the swamp is a slow process.

… … … … … … … The current swamp is being drained one conviction or plea deal at a time for the administration.

.>>>>>

2 Likes

The closer the 5th of December comes the more desperate Mueller and Deepstate will get.

America was already great.

1 Like

I’ll bet you a month of Avatar picture that nothing happens to muller on the 5th.

If he’s indicted, I will change my avatar to a picture of your choice (within TOS of this site).

If he’s not indicted, you change your avatar. Same guidelines.

Deal?

What happens on the 5th of December?

I know…how sad that we have a small group of deplorables who believe we aren’t Great.

1 Like

Huber testifies about his investigation on Hillary’s pay to play and Uranium One and FISA abuse.

I’ll bet you a month of Avatar picture that nothing happens to Muller or Hillary on the 5th.

If either of them are indicted, I will change my avatar to a picture of your choice (within TOS of this site).

If they are not indicted, you change your avatar. Same guidelines.

Deal?

yep. Muller has nothing when will they get it? I think this is a fishing expedition too but this time muller isnt catching anything at all! He shown no proof no one has gotten any serious jail time yet. witch hunt just like trunp says.

1 Like

agree. I’m waitiung for wittaker to start the investigation into Crooked hillary and obama for their crimes. why do you think there waiting?!?

The entire legal system is corrupt…Judges and Lawyers too. So much so that Lawyers are killed if they do not play the game. The bribes and blackmail are standard practice…and Mueller is involved too. This is thru out America. Sad but true. The entire system must fall or the players will be back in place again. Pray and pray again, because we are truly fighting for not only justice, but our way of life. Justice, Liberty and Freedom for our children and their children. I am new here so I am not sure if I can share links. Has anyone read this yet? DOJ IG memo Mueller bribery extortion.pdf | DocDroid

so still the shortest SC investigation in history…

Deep State. sessions mgann comey muller rosensten all of em. your post proves it.

1 Like

To take control of the Senate then place all the new Judges.