Hannity Says Cohen Was Probably Forced by Prosecutors to Change His Story

Yes. Yes, it was. Amazing how there’s no credibility left. I guess I shouldn’t be shocked, though.

He told you what to think over and over, and you adopted those thoughts for your own.

Then when he said it again, you thought, Wow, that’s exactly what I was thinking. I have to watch this guy more often.

3 Likes

That wasn’t the only reason, but it was one of them. Apparently, anger sells like hotcakes.

Yep. The new party of pure emotion.

It’s the intellectual gymnastics required to ascribe bad motives to any and all critical of Trump that I find most astonishing.

How plea deals are made

I never listen to hannity. Maybe 5 minutes in the past 3 months.
Someome lied to you about what we listen to.

Truth is not truth!

Also, it wasn’t difficult to finish their sentences for them.

And it should have been, because the beginning of the sentence often didn’t match up with the end.

For example, Cohen pled guilty to blah blah blah this afternoon and Manafort was found guilty of eight counts of etc. etc.,

. . . while Hillary did the same thing or worse and hasn’t been charged.

Hillary is the John Stockton of assists for Fox News.

Also, I don’t know what Sean Hannity’s fascination is with taxi medallions. Anyone else notice that?

Had you heard the context, you would know that’s true.

Yes, you do.

[/quote]

I thought the same thing as Hannity. Of course it’s true. This is a witch hunt for Trump.
[/quote]

I enthusiastically voted for Bill Clinton, then became sickened by him.

The mind eventually catches up the the heart.

Alternative facts!

Poor trumpists in denial

If I ever want faces red with anger to talk in loud voices to me in the evening about the latest conspiracies that they are entertaining, then I have found my channel, and for that, I am blessed.

I can tell you what Rachael Maddow said though. I work. I listen to about 10-15 minutes of MSNBC in the morning on my way to work and about the same on my way home.

You’ve been lied to.

Yes, I have, by you.

Yeah, his efforts to minimalize this were funny. Problem is you have people who will believe it.

Predictable. LOL.

Can we all just take a minute to sit back and relish what a good day today was?

4 Likes