Hannity Says Cohen Was Probably Forced by Prosecutors to Change His Story

Why is Trump surrounded by felons?

He just plead guilty to bank fraud. Seriously.

The Hillary campaign misrepresented their campaign expenditure for getting a fake dossier prepared as “legal fees”. When does the trial start for that one?
In 2008 the Obama campaign failed to repay in a timely manner over a million in excess campaign contributions. Where was the trial for that one?

Christ this gets more stupid with each post…you are still ignoring all the evidence the FBI seized…

What specifically is that evidence and what crime does it establish?

Well he said he was going to self fund his campaign.

Records, tapes etc…but no keep arguing your point…I’m gonna laugh when everything is made public and you are once again on the wrong side.

When has he lied under oath?

Christ…this AGAIN???

THE GOP CONTROLS ALL BRANCHES OF GOVERNMENT!!!

IF YOU WANT THEM TO GO AFTER HILLARY, TELL THEM TO DO IT!!!

JESUS, I’m sick of this willful idiocy!

2 Likes

Only the best felons.

c

Watergate wasn’t nearly this stupid.

It actually kinda was.

1 Like

Eh. A leak-plugging squad got out of control and brought everything else down on Nixon’s head. That’s basically the gist of it.

This, there’s so much ■■■■■■■ going on that you can’t tell the players without a scorecard.

Yeah but Watergate was a stupid thing to do in the first place. It wasn’t needed. Nixon was going to wax McGovern without it.

I think we’re going to find much of this started because Donald Trump needed new sources of financing.

1 Like

I think we’re going to find that most of this started out of sheer incompetence and ignorance. They just don’t know how to do anything political right except demagogue.

One has to wonder if Hannity ratings are going to be indicative of Trump support.

Last night Rachel Maddow bested him.

He actually was ranked #3 I hear. Only the most ardent Trump lovers can stomach that level of hypocrisy and still look at themselves in the mirror without shame.

“Michael D. Cohen wasn’t the only one.

The court filing in the case of Mr. Cohen, President Trump’s self-described fixer, indicates for the first time that others at Mr. Trump’s company had a role in the financial arrangements used to silence women who claimed that they had affairs with him, after the hush money payments were made.

Two senior Trump Organization executives had involvement in the financial arrangements, according to the 22-page court filing.

Separately, one or more members of the 2016 Trump campaign were cited as having worked to identify stories about Mr. Trump’s romantic entanglements “so they could be purchased and their publication avoided,” the filing said.

Mr. Cohen, the filing said, “coordinated with one or more members of the campaign, including through meetings and phone calls,” about the nature and timing of the payments, which were made to influence the election.”

And that story is how old? C’mon, Doug.

This is so amazing it needed to be repeated!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like