HANNITY REACTS: Talk Radio Wouldn’t be ‘Anything Like It Is’ Without Rush, ‘We Are Praying For You’

Originally published at: HANNITY REACTS: Talk Radio Wouldn’t be ‘Anything Like It Is’ Without Rush, ‘We Are Praying For You’ | Sean Hannity

Sean Hannity weighed-in Monday on Rush Limbaugh’s confirmation of advanced stage lung cancer during his radio program; saying the American people are “praying for you” as he undergoes treatment.

“We have all these great plans in life and then something just hits you so hard. It makes you all pause… I was listening to the end of Rush’s show when he made this announcement, and it’s that moment. Talk radio wouldn’t be anything like it is if it wasn’t for Rush,” said Hannity.

“Rush announced at the end of his program that he has Stage 4 Lung Cancer, that it’s being treated. So incredibly stoic and courageous, like everything else he’s ever done in his career,” he added.

“It just hit me like a ton of bricks… All of us have gone through this, it’s deeply personal. It’s just very hard to know that somebody’s going to go through a hard time,” Hannity said. “I would just say, Rush, we’re praying for you.”

‘The Rush Limbaugh Show’ is the most-listened-to national radio talk show in America, reaching more than 20 million listeners on more than 650 affiliates nationwide.

Listen to Hannity’s comments above.