Originally published at: https://www.hannity.com/media-room/show/hannity-radio-show-recap-may-2/
**MUELLER NOW LOOKS TO SUBPOENA THE PROMISE, AFTER 18 MONTHS OF NOTHING
**AN INVESTIGATION THAT HAS MADE INQUIRIES INTO THE ENTIRE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION
**ILLEGALLY WIRETAPPED AND UNMASKED AMERICAN CITIZENS IN PRIVATE CONVERSATIONS
**MAJOR SHAKE UPS IN THE PRESIDENT’S LEGAL TEAM
**ANOTHER MILITARY AIRCRAFT CRASHES WITH ALL 5 SERVICE MEMBERS PERISHING
**SOUTHWEST HAS ANOTHER EMERGENCY LANDING, WITH A CRACKED WINDOW
4:05 PM ET - David Schoen, Civil Liberties Attorney and Sara Carter, Fox News Contributor and Investigative Reporter, are here to discuss the ‘leaked’ Mueller questions. Schoen and Carter will take a close look at the comments made by Rod Rosenstein, especially pertaining to the signatures on FISA warrants. Didn’t Rod Rosenstein himself sign one of those? Now we have Robert Mueller said he will subpoena the President? After 15 months of that has turned up absolutely nothing, they want to interrogate the President.
In an ominous Wednesday morning tweet, President Trump appeared to threaten to “get involved” with the Justice Department, accusing DOJ leaders of trying to hide information from Congress.
“What are they afraid of?” Trump wrote. “Why so much redacting? Why such unequal ‘justice?’ At some point, I will have no choice but to use the powers granted to the Presidency and get involved!”
A Rigged System - They don’t want to turn over Documents to Congress. What are they afraid of? Why so much redacting? Why such unequal “justice?” At some point, I will have no choice but to use the powers granted to the Presidency and get involved!
4:30 PM ET - Katie Hopkins, well known British commentator and International TV pundit, joins us to talk about the play being acted out ‘in her honor’, not, a recent headline from local British papers:
The Assassination of Katie Hopkins at Theatr Clwyd, review - an even-handed look at free speech needs more bite
Katie Hopkins isn’t a happy bunny. In case you missed it, a new production opened this week called The Assassination of Katie Hopkins. Well, you can see how that might have riled her, can you not? (h/t The Telegraph)
5:05 PM ET - James O’Keefe, Founder of Project Veritas and Michelle Malkin, host of her own new series with Conservative Review, Michelle Malkin Investigates, is herewith James to expose the crime against our kids, that we don’t even know about. Michelle’s mom was a public school teacher in NJ who had to pay forced dues to NJEA/teachers union for 20 years.” Teachers who are trying to help are shut down, and teachers who are covering up situations protect the perpetrators to hurt children again. From Project Veritas’:
BREAKING: NJ Teachers Union President Will “Bend the Truth,” Cover Up Child Abuse in Schools, Protects Drug-Using, Shoplifting Teachers
· Hamilton Township Education Association President David Perry Explains How Unions Can Protect Teachers Who Beat up and Threaten Kids
· Union President: “I’m here to defend even the worst people”
· Perry on Charges Against Teachers: “We’re gonna bring it down a level”
· Perry Would Misrepresent Facts of Abuse on Reports to Cast Students as Liars, “I need to know the truth, so that we can bend the truth.”
· “We do turn [these reports] around to where, if it was a physical punch, it wasn’t a punch. It was a shove.”
· “If he comes to me tomorrow, I’m gonna date [the report] back to the day after the incident”
· Advises Teacher to “NOT TELL A SOUL” About Incident
· The Longer Incident Goes Unreported the Better Because Camera Footage in Schools Erased Over Time