HANNITY: Pelosi’s Ripping of Trump’s Speech ‘One of the Most Classless Things Ever Done’

Originally published at: HANNITY: Pelosi’s Ripping of Trump’s Speech ‘One of the Most Classless Things Ever Done’ | Sean Hannity

Speaking during his opening monologue on ‘Hannity’ Tuesday night, Sean weighed-in on Nancy Pelosi’s stunning behavior during the State of the Union Address; calling her actions “one of the most classless things ever done.”

“What a night this has been… I have seen a lot of these speeches over the years, perhaps tonight is the best I’ve ever seen. Every American should be proud of their country… On one side you had the Do Nothing Democrats, they’ve offered nothing but hate and rage,” said Hannity.

“The President is pushing freedom, prosperity, and security… The country is thriving and we’re highly respected all over the world. At the end of the speech, Pelosi ripped up her copy; one of the most classless things ever done in the history of the State of the Union,” he added.

Watch Hannity’s opening monologue above.

This is the same woman who voted in a tax for healthcare for the American people and sold it to the public as benefit. I appreciate Trump attempted to support her early on in an effort to bridge the divide created by her, but I hope Trump finally understands she will continue to disregard both her oath of office and what is best for the country.