HANNITY ON FLYNN REPORT: The Former Trump Aide’s ‘Life in Limbo’ for THIS? | Sean Hannity

Speaking during his opening monologue on ‘Hannity’ Tuesday night, Sean weighed-in on Robert Mueller’s recently released report regarding Michael Flynn; saying the special counsel held the former Trump aide’s life “in limbo” for an entire year for no apparent reason.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.hannity.com//media-room/hannity-on-flynn-report-the-former-trump-aides-life-in-limbo-for-this/

What is it going to take to have EQUAL JUSTICE under the law?? When is something going to be done??

I’m not sure what the answer is to your question Abby, but I think we all have to support Gen. Flynn. I would like to know if there is a fund me page for Gen. Flynn I would like to donate to help him in his unfortunate dispicable treatment by the DEEP STATE.

The part of all of this I despise is the non accountability for the destruction of the life paths of those the #MullerInvestigation has gone after, not to get to truth but because of #PooPooPolitics Destruction of the Flynn Family for political reasons, and they never look back at the lives they have ruined for their #CorruptionCOUP to forge ahead in trying to pin a crime on a sitting President so they can hide their wrong doings.

Since the US dollar has little to no-value, the General didn’t loose much!(sic) With that in mind, the General needs to submit a bill to the US, include all that was lost, plus interest, personal damages, interest etc etc. The President should demand payment immediately without contest. Mueller needs to be jailed…