Hannity makes a good point........But

You’ve been asking a similar question in the other similar thread you created. :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Wait, so even Sean has his doubts about the story?
Jeez.

Some people believe the more times a logical fallacy is stated, the less it is a fallacy.

:sunglasses:

1 Like

They did deny it.

NY Post article:

Hunter Biden introduced his father, then-Vice President Joe Biden, to a top executive at a Ukrainian energy firm less than a year before the elder Biden pressured government officials in Ukraine into firing a prosecutor who was investigating the company, according to emails obtained by The Post.

The never-before-revealed meeting is mentioned in a message of appreciation that Vadym Pozharskyi, an adviser to the board of Burisma, allegedly sent Hunter Biden on April 17, 2015, about a year after Hunter joined the Burisma board at a reported salary of up to $50,000 a month.

Biden’s campaign:

“We have reviewed Joe Biden’s official schedules from the time and no meeting, as alleged by the New York Post, ever took place,” campaign spokesman Andrew Bates said in a statement.

NY Post says Biden met with a Burisma executive. Biden campaign states that meeting never happened.

What exactly do you want them to deny?

1 Like

If people are legit asking why isn’t Biden helping move it forward, you know things are wonky.

Joe Biden HAS denied it.
His Campign Denied it.

Hunter doesnt talk to the press period. So what more needs to be denied?

Also _ WHY has Don JR not denied that he was coked out of his mind during his RNC speach? he clearly looked like he was. Lots of people are asking.
yet not 1 denied from him OR His father!

INVESTAGATE!!

WHY IS THE NEWS NOT COVERING IT???

3 Likes

The Hannity comment appears to be a deflection to keep the focus on Joe and Hunter while giving the base a false validation to believe the story that you claimed would sink Biden.

On the flip side, if the story is false then the focus should be on Rudy and the channels he used to get and release the story.

Well, Rudy did come out and say this today…

Trump personal attorney Rudy Giuliani argued on Tuesday that the American public deserved to see reports based off material from Hunter Biden’s laptop “even if it isn’t accurate.”

Appearing on AM1100 The Flag, a North Dakota radio show, the former New York City mayor grumbled about social media companies initially restricting access to the Post stories, saying it “reminds me of the communist and the Nazis.” From there, he said the story should be spread regardless of its accuracy.

:rofl:

2 Likes

I just can’t bring myself to trust politicians regardless of sides. I think maybe Ron Paul and Dennis Kucinich were fairly honest people the rest are mostly scum imho out to enrich themselves on our behalf.

I love the quote on The hunt for red October.

“Listen, I’m a politician which means I’m a cheat and a liar, and when I’m not kissing babies I’m stealing their lollipops.”

Yeah but if he says he’s a cheat and a liar, what if he’s lying?

:sunglasses:

Got it. I guess my answer only covered the bolded part.

If the Biden story isn’t true, WHY HAVE THEY YET TO DENY IT?

Answered in my first post. Expanded below.

Why does Joe get all feisty and angry when asked, then not answer?

Using indignation as a rhetorical tool. To paint himself as the victim and indicate that the accusation is so meritless as to provoke anger.

And why have they not gotten an attorney to get a cease and desist order based on the story being libelous and defamatory?

Could be related to question #1, could be because some or all elements are real and there is no case. Could be that they see that surrogates are doing a sufficient job at discrediting the claim and don’t want to be seen as the direct supressor of the information.

Also, they don’t know what all Rudy has, so drawing up and articulating a line of defense could backfire if it doesn’t cover every inch of Hunter and Joes communications.

All very good questions?

Fine questions. #3 is a good angle to watch since it could open up the material to discovery.

1 Like

“Even if it isn’t accurate” ???

What in the hell is going on with these clowns?

The dumb leading the even dumber?

When is Trump glowing to deny the pee tape? The tape is online but Trump hasn’t denied that’s him.

HMMM.

1 Like

Why does anyone pay attention to Giuliani at this point? Why does Altair?

You forgot.

do you agree with rudy that the story should be spread regardless of its accuracy?

do you care if the story is a lie?

Why wont they answer even if it’s isn’t accurate!?

Media blackout!

1 Like

:man_facepalming:

2 Likes