Hannity makes a good point........But

If the Biden story isn’t true, WHY HAVE THEY YET TO DENY IT? Why does Joe get all feisty and angry when asked, then not answer? And why have they not gotten an attorney to get a cease and desist order based on the story being libelous and defamatory? All very good questions?

So let me flip this. The same could be said of Rudy. Why hasn’t he gone after Shifty and all the democrats who are claiming he is a Russian agent? That’s pretty serious allegation which I believe still carries the death penalty. Somebody is a big fat liar. And we need a real investigation to find out who.

At some level the negative driver of the story is true, Hunter was full on involved of the lobbies/consultant/whatever world based solely on his family connection.

Biden thinks he is winning. Engaging directly with tho opposition on ANYTHING is off the table. As it stands this story is not getting much traction. That could change, but ignoring it makes the most sense.

The goal is winning, not convincing America that Hunter is a hardworking saint.

There it is. If Trump/Rudy has something then show it or shut up. Expecting Biden to help them out this late in an election would be a stupid expectation.

I’m not really interested in another thread about the general case. One is enough.

I’m specifically asking about the Hannity comment.

I’m not really interested in another thread about the general case. One is enough.

I’m specifically asking about the Hannity comment.

Why should they even acknowledge it?

No, being a foreign agent is not a death penalty offense.

The answer is simple. Don’t give the disinformation any more oxygen. Politics 101. If it isn’t hurting you, don’t help it to try and hurt you.

What was Hannity’s comment? You neglected to share it.

Isn’t there a thread already discussing this same topic?

When the accusations against you have no merit addressing them in any way does you no good. It only gives the other side something to work against…

Yes, working for a foreign government to undermine an election is an act of treason. Do you know what kind of penalty that carries?

No, it isn’t.

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort.

I’m responding to another honored member’s post, you are free to ignore and enjoy the thread bump.

You’re welcome?

I missed that. What is the hannity comment? The whole OP?

It’s in thread number 1. You neglected to read it. How neglectful of you.

Why doesn’t Biden help legitimize and amplify it and make it have way more legs than it would otherwise? Cuz that’s exactly what Trump would do.

There’s an investigation ongoing. Rudy, don’t leave town.

No.

If the Biden story isn’t true, WHY HAVE THEY YET TO DENY IT? Why does Joe get all feisty and angry when asked, then not answer? And why have they not gotten an attorney to get a cease and desist order based on the story being libelous and defamatory? All very good questions?

I am assuming Sean’s comment was “If the story isn’t true, why isn’t Biden denying it?”

Typically logically incoherent argument whether it’s flipped towards Biden or flipped towards Rudy.

In Rudy’s case, I am expecting as long as Trump is President he doesn’t have to worry about being busted for working with a foreign agent to undermine an election, so for him, no comment on the matter is equally the proper tack to take.

What the OPer should concern himself more with is detecting the logical fallacy in the “If it’s not true, why isn’t it being denied?” argument.

But who has time for logical critiques when one’s ears are being tickled?

Why would you start a thread to specifically discuss Hannity’s comments - and scold people for not addressing those comments - and not put the comments in question in your thread?

Is this supposed to be some sort of scavenger hunt?

5 Likes

Yes. I mentioned it in the title then posted it in the body.