HANNITY: It’s Time to Release ALL 589 PAGES of FISA Documents

you’re assuming the information will go in your favor.

1 Like

If it gets completely released and doesn’t show what lying Trump and the Republicans claim it would what are YOU and THEM going to do?

Move the Goal Posts of course.

:laughing:

If it shows any real wrong doing then good. Deal with it. Charge people who need to be charged. I don’t care. I do want the truth out and the cards to fall where they might.

I am not a goose stepping Trumplican.

:hugs:

And you’re assuming it won’t.

But don’t you find it odd that those cons have seen it all are all wanting Trump to release it while Schiff isn’t?

Why?

I think I know why conservatives want the entire thing release. It’s probably because you’ll believe whatever you want regardless of what’s in the warrant application.

You already do.

No goal post moving will be required.

I am confident releasing it all will reveal that the investigation is warranted.

Why?

Many reasons- the two most key being:

1. Every time something has been revealed, it supports that everything was done on the up and up. The CEC and Trump supporters are then those that tell lies about what is revealed, and then they are the ones who then move the goal posts and say we have to reveal even more records

2. As we have just pointed out, Trump could declassify everything and reveal it. That he doesn’t do it is a strong indication he knows it wouldn’t support his cause.

But you keep with your faith that the NEXT reveal will be the big one.

I’m sure President Trump is honored by your naive faith.

Close wiki Jay.

You men like confident that IG report won’t find any hard evidence of bias but entire report was about bias?

Keep the faith Conan.

The President is counting on you.

You tried to make hay of that IG report, and it failed you as well.

Another piece of evidence that butresses my confidence, not yours.

Write the President and tell him to declassify and release everything.

Go for it dude!

That IG was damaging to all your talking points leading up to it.

I notice after the first release of NYSlime talking points you libs forgot all about it.

I understand why.

So bury you head Jay…bury that head.

Nope Mueller would charge him with Obstructing an ongoing investigation!

The question that needs to be asked, that no one is asking is why the story written by Michael issakoff that is un-vetted considered enough to get a FISA Warrant? So can any un-vetted story be used for FISA Warrants? Is it that easy?

Trump won’t release it. Every redacted character in the current version is free chaff for him and his team to throw. They will read every interpretation they can into it until they get a narrative to bake that absolves him among about 30% of the population. That’s all they need and they’ve been clear that this isn’t about the law, or right or wrong, or anything except selling a narrative whether it’s truthful or not.

Good question, had to refresh myself on this.

He was stunned that it was used as justification to get a FISA warrant.

I’m not assuming anything. I want it released and I wonder why Trump isn’t releasing it.

Same reason why Mueller isn’t finishing up his so-called investigation.

Let’s see how Manafort’s so-called trial goes. I suspect there will be more information released during that.

And then probably quite a bit of information will be released proximate to General Flynn’s so-called sentencing hearing.

A even better question! Are you aware that Michael Issakoff is a close personal friend of the Clintons over the last 20yrs! Did Political bias ever come to mind when reading his documents before presenting them to the court.

Yes, that I knew. It’s how I recognized the name but forgot his role in this.

They used his Yahoo article/story to calibrate Steele.

The IG report was great. I read it but I don’t think many other people did. Just yesterday I read the section about immunity deals given to Mills and Samuelson after it was mentioned by you and Sneaky. Has you read that section? It was the FBI including Page and Strzok pushing to subpoena them and line prosecutors made the decision to use limited immunity to get their laptops which wound up being useless to the investigation. There was no immunity for their interviews which were totally voluntary.

The more I read the IG report, the less I see any conspiracy that you’ve been peddling for a year.

The FISA info that was released proved that what Nunes was saying and the DailyCaller reporting on the use of Yahoo news proved tit was complete nonsense.

The real question is why isn’t Hillary Clinton and Michelle Wolf in jail yet?