HANNITY: ‘Donald Trump is Not Going to Be Removed from Office’

Originally published at: HANNITY: ‘Donald Trump is Not Going to Be Removed from Office’ | Sean Hannity

Speaking during his opening monologue on ‘Hannity’ Friday, Sean slammed the Democrats’ latest efforts to impeach Donald Trump; saying there is no way the President of the United States is “going to be removed from office.”

“The Democratic Party is way out of control. They’ve declared war on the President of the United States. They will do anything to smear President Trump and anybody who likes the President,” said Hannity.

“They’ve wanted President Trump impeached from the moment he was sworn-in… Let’s be clear: Donald Trump is not going to be removed from office. All of the hysteria over impeachment, in the end will be much to do about nothing,” he added.

Impeachment-obsessed lawmaker Maxine Waters ditched her three-year-old Russia-Collusion narrative last week; telling reporters the Vice President and Attorney General are involved in the new “Ukraine Conspiracy.”

“They’re all involved. … First of all, we have seen that no matter what the president does, they come up with a kind of messaging to defend him. No matter what it is, none of them have had the courage, the patriotism, or the guts to stand up for what is right for our country. So I expect that Pence is part of this conspiracy to try to get Ukraine to do something in a fake investigation and come out with some dirt on Biden,” Waters said. “So I’m looking forward to that coming out in the hearings that will be done by the Judiciary Committee as they take up the impeachment resolution.”

“I know given what he’s done in the past that he’s guilty of being involved in either assisting Giuliani or doing other kinds of things to try and get the Ukraine and the president to come out with dirt on Biden,” she said, adding that Congress will “find out more information about him as the Judiciary Committee takes up the impeachment resolution” against Trump.

Read the full report here.