HANNITY: Democrats ‘Gearing-Up’ to Carry Out Their Hidden Agenda | Sean Hannity

Speaking during his opening monologue on ‘Hannity’ Thursday night, Sean weighed-in on Nancy Pelosi’s election as Speaker of the House; saying congressional Democrats are “gearing-up” to enact their “real agenda” they were hiding during the 2018 midterms.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.hannity.com//media-room/hannity-democrats-gearing-up-to-carry-out-their-hidden-agenda/

Sean, I hate to say it but POTUS could have avoided a lot of these Democrat Attempts to destroy him if he didn’t Procrastinate on Releasing and Un Sealing Un Redacting and Ordering his Corrupt DOJ and FBI to give Congress all they asked for! He needs to start Locking The Traitors and Deep State Criminals up starting with the Clintons and Obama :us:

2 Likes

Thank Jeff Sessions for alot of this. The MINUTE he recused himself, Jeff should’ve been gone. Was he part of the corrupt club? Doubtful “they” will ever be held accountable now.

1 Like

The republicans owned all three branches of the US government for the past two years. They had time to fund the wall and didn’t, due once again, to their total incompetence. Now you want to put the blame on democrats who have only been in office for less than a week? It sounds to me, like Hannity is just as incompetent as the party he serves. I can remember just like it was yesterday, when President Reagan to Gorbachev, “PUT UP THAT WALL”. Berlin proved walls don’t work and 69% of America doesn’t want one. Why should America bow to a minority issue from and incompetent party? Just sayin.

I agree, Trump needs to declassify everything pertaining to the corruption in our Government. Starting with the DOJ, FBI, all the “intelligence” agencies, and the State Dept,

In response to Dan_St_John: In actuality, the Republicans did/do NOT have complete control in the Senate so don’t pretend they did! The other problem is the fact that there are way too many RINOs, NeverTrumpers, the leftist media, etc. that are totally against this President so how exactly is he suppose to get much of anything when so many in the government are against him simply because they can’t get over the fact that Hillary lost? Why don’t you try putting Obama and Hillary under the same level of scrutiny as President Trump has been under and see who comes out on top? It amazes me that so many so called “Americans” hate Trump so much that they are willing to help with the destruction of this country just to get back at Trump for winning against Hillary! Totally disgusting!

I agree with everything you have said. I am getting so disgusted that I’m about ready to just tune out from all of this! What I would like to do is sue these people for harrassment and reeking too much havoc on our country!

Truth be told----walls do work. Dems will support 12.5 bills FOR FOREIGN AID—but yet they refuse to protect their own people! wall—it;s a great deterrent.

Wow, don’t even know where to start.

1. How are you even saying that the agenda was hidden. It seemed pretty clear and in the open to me.
  2. If anyone needs to read the constitution, it should be President Trump, if he read.
  3. How can you say the senate pickups were due to Trump’s hard work? This past midterm was one of the most party-friendly due to the number of open seats that were republicans that had to just hold serve and dems in red states.
  4. Don’t go bitching about the lack of moderate dems with the state of the current republicans in both houses.

How did they not? Simply because they didn’t have a supermajority? That’s a pretty weak excuse. The way you state it, it sounds like the republicans were so hamstrung. Were they not the ones who were having the tax cut for the rich meetings without any dems even invited? How is that not having control? If they needed any dem votes, they would have at least been at least been included. Your argument would hold much more validity if they didn’t change the rules and weren’t able to get justices through and they couldn’t because of their slim majority.