HALEY UNCHAINED: Nikki Haley SLAMS UN for Total Silence on Hamas Attacks

Originally published at: HALEY UNCHAINED: Nikki Haley SLAMS UN for Total Silence on Hamas Attacks | Sean Hannity

US Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley slammed the UN Security Council this week over its total silence towards blatant Hamas attacks on Israeli citizens, saying the group is showcasing its “outrageous hypocrisy” towards the Jewish State.

Haley was speaking before the council Wednesday when she ripped the organization for completely ignoring the terror group’s rocket and mortar attacks on Israeli civilians, asking, “Who among us would accept 70 rockets launched into your country?"

Israeli Defense Forces unleashed a barrage of rockets and missiles on Hamas military bases this week after the terror organization launched over hundred Iranian-manufactured mortars towards southern Israel.

h/t Washington Free Beacon

1 Like

Again, she is an embarrassing twit.

I lost a lot of Respect for Gov Haley when she jumped on the Trump train early hoping for such an appointment but she’s done a great job so far.

Good for her.

1 Like

She is doing a great job as a marionette with Sheldon Adelson holding the strings.

Let that hatred of Jews out John, maybe you’ll get over the turpentine and sandpaper.

I think she is Presidential quality.

I used to think so. I still think she basically sold out the conservative movement for an appointment though which leads me to question her character and her conservatism.

She could win me back over eventually I suppose but not easily.