Gunman at large in hijacked mail truck, 'shooting at random people' in Texas: Police

Yes- another one, happening right now. Multiple people have been shot, said police.“We believe there are two shooters in two separate vehicles. One suspect is believed to be at the Cinergy in Midland and the other is believed to be driving on Loop 250 in Midland,” said Midland police. "Suspect in Odessa mass shooting made 'rambling' calls to police, FBI before rampage: Officials - ABC News

Multiple people have been shot, said police.

That can’t last long. That’s some messed up ■■■■ though.

This just saddens me that this is “the norm”.

I guess it’s time to shrug ones shoulders and say “Oh well.”

Would you be surprised if I said this is the 48th mass shooting in the United States in August 2019?

Don’t forget the ever important 'thoughts and prayers"

3 Likes

One suspect in custody, 30 injured.

1 Like

Proughts and thayers.

2 Likes

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure,” Jefferson.

when one of your loved ones is shot, heavdn forbid, lets see how cynical you are of anyone praying for you

Ya know, that slipped my mind.

Next shooting.

Why are they wasting their time shooting people when they have vehicles?

5 Likes

If the prayers come from people who have spent their entire lives going out of their way to ensure absolutely nothing gets done about the issue of rampant gun violence I would tell them to take a long walk off a short pier.

5 Likes

such as?

Why has this found a home in America?

1 Like

Does that excite you?

Inquiring minds want to know.

1 Like

Like that always helps

I’m having a hard time imagining a more heavily armed civilian populace then that area. Not to mention a militarized police.

T and P= USELESS.

2 Likes

Like that’s going to stop a nutjob who wants to create chaos. The President’s initial reaction to these kinds of events is what needs to happen. You have to get guns out of the people’s hands who shouldn’t have them.