Gun violence in school

I’ve told you several times.

To define criminal behavior.

But then you knew that. This has been discussed with you many times before.

Funny, but I’ve heard many pro 2nds say more gun restrictions harm THEM as it takes their rights to guns away.

I haven’t seen any pro-seconds be against laws aimed at taking guns away from criminals.

You want whatever it is you feel will placate your insecurities at any given time. And when that desire faces resistance, you ascribe a lack of empathy to your opposition. There is nothing more I need know about what you’re demanding to understand the irrational depths to which you’ll reach in order to get it.

Do you think this problem of broken young men is unique to our country. Do other developed nations have this problem?

No. They don’t.

Lets be real, nobody here gives a rat’s ass about what happened. The only thing they think they care about is the sad little feels they received from the cattle-fed news outlets they’re addicted to.

The only thing anyone cares about right now is listening to themselves speak from their soapbox. :crazy_face:

Why do you think that is?

Honestly, I stopped giving a ■■■■ after Parkland. School shooting deaths don’t affect me anymore.

They never affected me in the first place. Once upon a time, I thought they did, but they don’t… other than the aforementioned reply. :slight_smile:

I don’t know. In Colombia the miscreants either go to the mountains or get in the coke business.

lousy parents, single parents

how much self worth can be felt when half of your parents are not around? (rhetorically)

Might make feel one of them didn’t want the child and it was his fault daddy left?

It certainly plays a role.

I held a grudge against my parents for a long time. Fortunately I was raised in a stable loving home with my grandparents. They were working class and taught me responsibility at a young age and instilled a strict moral code; the golden rule was the rule at the household. I may have drifted from the church I was brought up in over the years but I’ve never forgotten the morality they (and other church members) instilled in me as a kid.

Had I not been raised in that environment it’s entirely possible I would turned out like a cousin of mine. He’s doing life in prison for murder. He’s a few years younger than me, and his mother did the absolute best she could under the circumstances. But she was working two full time jobs. He was unsupervised in the afternoon. His dad, nowhere to be seen or heard of.

He ended up hanging with a really bad crowd (crack dealers) and before long decided to start robbing people. It eventually led to the crime that has him rightfully behind bars. His mother is the one who actually gave the police his location during the hunt that night.