Gun violence in school

Libs created the multiple school shootings in Texas? Please explain, pretty please.

Yes, and should the need to defend myself rise and seconds count, I can always hit the bad guy in the head with the safe I didn’t have time to open…

2 Likes

Good post.

The fact that you claim an entire group lacks empathy, because they are unwilling to accept the unworkable solution you demand imposing, says far more about your failings and true intent then anything else.

2 Likes

“You people are heartless because you’re unwilling to surrender the freedoms you enjoy under the false premise that it will do anything to resolve this issue”

That is irrational idiocy.

You don’t even know what i’m demandIng.

I’ve never seen a person without a gun shoot someone.

That is because it is a secret.

Then using the logic used by the pro-2nd amendenters, we should not have any laws since if MOST people don’t break them we don’t need to tell them what not to do. And too bad if other people do bad things as long as we don’t tell MOST people what not to do.

Laws aren’t penalties.

Go visit a jail or prison sometime.

You’ll already be dead.

we need to improve the safety nets that help people get help before they think shooting up their school is the solution.

No, not even close.

Under what other circumstances do we punish uninvolved 3rd parties for the crimes of others?

Congrats, that’s the same thing the NRA has been arguing, for quite some time.

By all means then explain it.

When they’re shot and/or killed.

Nonsensical drivel, try again.

That is the point. What good is a weapon if you can’t get to it in an emergency.

Why? Not being able to do anything you want to is still not a penalty.