Gun supporters please read this

I don’t know how. I just know people trying to change laws isn’t going to change crazy.

We have created a lazy society that raises their children on TV and internet and if the kids aren’t compliant, we take em to the dr and drug them up on psyche meds and sit the little zombies in front of YouTube. I guess we think they are gonna learn how to handle life’s disappointments constructively from Netflix. And maybe Facebook can tell them what they should be outraged by.

2 Likes

Go buy it now. If Biden gets elected it’s going to be part of the Mandatory Rape Prevention Act of 2021 anyway.

2 Likes

It’s a nice machine. I just pulled it off the googles. A bud of mine has an ak shotgun with a 20?30 round drum. 2 3/4 shells start to sting after 15 or so. But it’s fun to run.

That sounds awesome.

I love the customization of the 870 line. It’s crazy how many different options there are for them.

It’s fairly uncommon in the wild to see two identical ones.

So what you’re saying is that my gun restriction proposal isn’t harsh enough because all guns are that dangerous?

Welp, ok. I’m now in favor of repealing the 2nd Amendment entirely. Thanks for clarifying that for me!

Just pointing out that the whole idea is ridiculous.

Is it the federal govt.s job to change crazy?

No, thank you.

A new 870 isn’t that much more. Don’t fret…don’t regret…just go get. :sunglasses:

17 shots from a .22 and no misfire???
Lol

1 Like

.22’s never hurt no one. Just ask all the gangster rappers of the 90’s. :wink:

1 Like

Sounds good i may get one. I’m looking to get a new shotgun and new handgun as well myself. :+1:

So logically carrying forward the gun nutter logic, America has the worst parents in the world and he most mentally unstable.

Funny how the country with the easiest access to guns manages to have these mass shootings all the time. But it must be mental illness. :roll_eyes:

Ph we know who will mention it

Nah that’s working fairly well actually.

tnt, there is nothing you can do that won’t hit against the 2nd amendment. That’s the reality. And I don’t want to infringe on anyone’s ability to be able to defend themselves as they see fit.

It’s time to move on. The Second Amendment is not going to budge, move past focussing on the object.

I haven’t read the thread yet, but when you come at it from this angle, a certain crowd will make a joke out of gun ownership and write lovemaking type posts about guns. Which isn’t helpful either.

You need to change your perspective. Gun ownership is a right. That is never going to change. You can’t “control” it, and you need to stop pretending that you can. There are going to be other ways to change this. Fighting about the object is a waste of time.

1 Like

Lol.

A shot gun and a bag of urine. Biden’s Rape prevention kit in a nutshell.

2 Likes

Right and cars are more regulated than guns.
Spewd…seat beats. Air bags. Safety ratings…crash testing…etc etc…you basically read his point and decided to not come close to answering it.

No it is not. We need to take care of our own.
We need to look in the mirror and change ourselves.

You guys are all for that because that means you don’t have to do anything.