Gun supporters please read this

Oh man, when I first came out here in great NW I was staying as apartment complex that wasn’t in best area.

Couple months in neighber woman was screaming for her life. Dialed 911. Clearly he was beating the life out of her. I kept asking the Dispatcher what to do, do I break the door down or not. She never answered me.

Just when I decided I had to intervene the cops came around the corner.

I don’t think I ever was more glad to see the cops then that.

And yes, she was beaten like I’ve never seen someone beaten that bad. Bad enough that she was hospitalized.

18 year old woman who’s husband just died, had two people trying to break into her home.

She got her two guns (shot gun and a pistol) and called 911. She had a 18 month old baby with her.

The 911 dispatcher confirmed with McKinley that the doors to her home were locked as she asked again if it was okay to shoot the intruder if he were to come through her door.

“I can’t tell you that you can do that but you do what you have to do to protect your baby,” the dispatcher told her. McKinley was on the phone with 911 for a total of 21 minutes.

When Martin kicked in the door and came after her with the knife, the teen mom shot and killed the 24-year-old. Police are calling the shooting justified.

Do you want to look that girl in the eye and tell her she shouldn’t have access to guns?

2 Likes

One more for you tnt.

Customer who was armed stopped a robbery at a pizza joint . . .

On Saturday, the three suspects entered a Little Caesars pizza restaurant at the shopping plaza. The men confronted victims inside the store. One of the victims had a firearm and shot the suspect who is now at a hospital receiving treatment. The suspect’s name has not been released by law enforcement.

Tatlock and Irberseder fled in a vehicle but were later stopped by deputies and detained. Later on, detectives connected the suspects with the robbery.

You want to look the employee’s and customers of that place in the eye and say the customer who helped should NOT have had a gun?

1 Like

How come the national news NEVER picks up on these stories? Why do they only pick up on the bad guys that no one stops?

With those examples @tnt I’ll wait to see your response.

1 Like

Well they know they’re failing at painting us as bigots and racists.

Gotta try something else.

But yet they often let repeat DWIs get back behind the wheel. Why?

They do care. I don’t own a gun but the people I know who do own a gun would never do anything like what the sickos do.

Nonsense. Anyone wth money can legally buy a car … any car, regardless of how much faster than the speed limit it can travel.

2 Likes

The MSM would have minimized the Dayton shooting if they hadn’t jumped on the story and connected it to the El Paso shooting as another white conservative Trump supporter gone berserk before they learned that the shooter was a flaming liberal and an Elizabeth Warren supporter.

3 Likes

What are you talking about? When there are horrific accidents that lead to the destruction described in the article, car manufactures do in fact spend energy making there products safer. And the federal government often regulates cars further.

Seat belts, air bags, safety requirements, all mandated by the fed. govt. in direct response to death and destruction.

That is what should happen with guns.

Did you read the article BTW?

Limiting a cars speed is actually dangerous There are times when you need acceleration to avoid a collision.

If you think cars don’t have TONS of safety regulations, I’ll sell you the Brooklyn bridge.

Well, for the license, you have to take a written and performance test to prove that you know the rules and can actually drive safely, and then your car is registered TO YOU and you have a traceable license plate should you misuse the vehicle. Nothing is done in secret.

Yes because all libs are wanting to ban all guns from everyone in every circumstance. Libs will come to your home and round up all your guns.

K, read it. Looking to rearm after that tragic boating accident. Particularly interested in the Izhmash AK in .308 and a Para Ordnance P14.

1 Like

That is a patently ridiculous attempt to claim equivalence between the use of a car and a gun.

Using armed men to do so.

These attacks are why I will not give up my right to bear arms.

2 Likes

Perhaps you would be well served to be present in an operating theatre under those circumstances. To be splattered by a patient’s blood. To have to witness first hand the impact on the body of the bullets. Perhaps under those circumstances you would be far more circumspect.

One doesn’t need to do that; it is self-evident.

I saw most of those stories when they come out so they must have been reported in the national news.

Quick question. In how many of those stories did the armed protectee use something like this?

Because those are what we want to get rid of, because those are the weapon of choice for these mass killers, because those can kill 9 people
in under a minute.