Gun Banning Promise

guns are not the only thing standing in the way of a police state…

once again a gun huggers ignores teh well regulated part

In your opinion…

Is banning certain guns an infringement? Am I infringed if I cannot afford a glock?

I guess being ignored isn’t enough for some. :wink:

What did that lead to. Was this the slippery slope that has lead us to the point of banning assault weapons?

ban the sale of any new semi auto rifles as well as magazines larger than 7 rounds.
start a buyback of currently owned ones
require anyone who doesnt want to gives their up to have 10 mil of liability insurance.
make simple possession of an illegal weapon punishible by 10 years in jail, no parole and no pleading guilty to a lesser charge.

its time stop stop the gun huggers and ammosexuals from running roughshod over common sense

Lol.

Do you really believe you need a license to sell a firearm as an individual?

Talk about knowing nothing about a topic…

1 Like

Why 7?

When does the knockout gas to seize their guns come into play? That was another of your “brilliant” ideas…

We’ll see. You aren’t “at the point of banning” anything.

That wasn’t him.

Ahh ok. Which of the crowd did that bit of brilliance come from?

Yep. They want them all.

1 Like

It’ll be OK as long as the police state is enforcing the laws they want. It’ll be oppression otherwise.

2 Likes

One as a foreigner has to wonder how great the USA democracy is that it is so precarious and so close to a police state or is it because of the tone set by the current USA President?

Moblius

If I were able to vote in USA elections your proposal would be a sound basis to consider voting for such a proposal. But as I have said many times before I am not able to vote in those elections so I will leave it to those who can vote to support such a proposal.

The police are gonna use knockout gas to confiscate guns…? :thinking:

:rofl:

2 Likes

its a fantasy f the gun huggers that have watched to many rambo movies. they think that their guns are the only thing holding off tyranny and that their guns could actually hold off the armed forces.

If it wasnt for the NRA buying off politicians guns like the ar-15 would already be off the streets.
But they will be. it will take a few years because the rambo fantasy is deeply ingrained in the gun huggers psyche but things are changing.

:roll_eyes: The restriction on individuals selling firearms would be in the law authorizing registrations of all guns. Dah.