Guess who does NOT want a DACA solution?

To get along with people you deal with.

its called compromise.

Just my thoughts.

Allan

Huh, strange. What are the congregation members of Liberalanity doing for this compromise? Thank you for your thoughts.

I deal with all kinds of people on a daily basis. Jews, Muslims. cons. libs. People who think trump is great. People who think Trump sucks.

I use the great biggestal99 method of living. do not bother people (unless you are bothered first)

use it to great effect in my life.

Allan

Yet here you are, bothering me. Trying to convince me to change and compromise … my integrity? Strange.

But you bothered me first. LOL.

Allan

Since they don’t exist, nothing.

Honestly. Do we really care? They government has been “shut down” countless times. And the effect it has had on the Average American is nil. Who cares?

You mean here when you first called Sneaky out?

Exactly! Which is why Nancy needs to work with republicans to work out a deal. She would rather dig in her heels and do nothing.

Thats not a call out but fact stating.

“an arrest doth not a criminal make”

Allan

Crime free people getting zipped up by the 10s of thousands. Somebody ought to do something.

You can be guilty of a crime and stay on DACA. Did you know that?

A felony. you have to show me a felon who is still a DACA person.

seems like a simple request.

Once you commit a crime and are convicted. you are removed from DACA and subject to deportation.

Allan

A misdemeanor is a crime Allan. Even assault.

You told Sneaky that it was him that bothered you first…did you not?

here is a link that I found.

"Therefore, it seems that most criminal offenses would disqualify you from applying for the DACA program. For purposes of DACA, a felony offense is a “federal, state, or local criminal offense punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding one year.”

so therefore I will modify my statement to include petty criminals. satisfied.

Allan

Demonrats just use people.

Another complete work of fiction.

Misdemeanor assault is petty?

More or less than a year in jail is the standard.

Allan

You ever been in jail?