Guess who does NOT want a DACA solution?

they could. its just cheaper for them to cross the border.

the wall is a waste. and not cost efficient.

and the fixing the Overstays problem are part of a comprehensive fix.

the wall a feel good white elephant.

Allan

I gave you the numbers already. Over 60%.

Who do you think is hiring them? One of your little lib buddies already had to eat a Big Mac over McDonalds.

Aspundh got hit with a $96 million dollar fine.

You’re a victim of propaganda.

No, Allan, they couldn’t. Now figure out why. You don’t know what you’re talking about.

Just fill out a DS-160 form, jump though the hoops and you are in the United States.

its a hassle but of course it can be done.

Allan

no. Guatemala is on the DS-160 list, is it not?

Guatemalans can get a tourist visa.

Allan

Mexico is paying for the wall !!!

Capture

Nope. 60% is a made up fantasy number.

and you talk about me being a victim of propaganda.

doctor, heal thyself.

Allan

You think a single mother with 5 kids can get a tourist visa? Are you kidding? They don’t just give them one because they said “please”.

They denied a father a visa to attend his murdered daughter’s funeral.

I posted the source. It is unimpeachable.

Or stay at Trump National in Bedminister.

Allan

You don’t have a clue.

Ok, and? Who is hiring them?

Not too many families of 5 here in Dover.

Mostly young males.

Allan

Good Lord. You’ve completely lost the plot.

the management of Trump national golf course.

Allan

Not 22 million of them. Who else?

So? That does not justify allowing them to jump to the front of our immigration line. Let them get on line like everyone else if they want to be part of our country.

JWK

Illegal immigration is now costing American citizens over $18 billion a year in healthcare costs alone, far more than the cost of building a wall! LINK

Yes it does.

I know of several illegals that collect welfare and laugh about it. They make around 1,000.00 a week working under one SS number and than they file for welfare under a different SS#.
The welfare office does not check to see if they are illegal. So I would bet there are illegals in Dover, New Jersey who are getting welfare.
Everyone who lives any where in the United States lives among illegals. They see them everyday and wonder if I know who they are, why can’t our government find them and send them home.

Morris county is pretty fussy who they give assistance to.

Allan