Guess when Rosenstein's termination date

So i bought my lotto ticket… rosentein sessions and kelly gone by Tuesday. Whatchya got?

I have no idea and don’t care.

But the thread title is “Guess when Rosenstein’s termination date”

Sure it’s barely English, but rules is rules. Don’t be lame. Guess when.

2 Likes

C’mon cut the dyslexic OP some slack. :laughing:

Nothing happens till after the election- then- clear the decks! Sessions, Rosenstein, Kelly and maybe even Mattis- gone by the New Year. Trumpists will be elated…the Republic not so much.

Trump picked him

He was recommenced…by the very corrupt department.

Maybe Trump’s greatest talent is avoiding responsibility for his own actions.

3 Likes

You’d be wrong…its been evoked many times temporarily by presidents. A president can temporarily transfer power to the vice president if he is incapacitated. Such as in the event of a medical procedure. Or in the event that Air Force One is hijacked by terrorists and the woman who is vice president thinks it’s best as the president might be compromised.

Yeah the 25th comes up all the time. Bush Did it twice I think and his dad did too for medical reasons. Hell they were going to invoke it on Reagan…and he came around and the cabinet decided not to.

Its called educating oneself…there are 4 sections that can call for transfer of power from president to vice president.

Uh huh…irrelevant opinion noted

Trump only hires the best. If he chose to hire a swamp creature without doing his homework on the guy, that tells us Trump has bad judgement and we can not trust him to drain the swamp. Right?

Lol. Only the best!

So much of an idiot, he was SNOOKERED! Can’t stop laughing!

That’s the “failing NYT” to you. :slight_smile:

The Reps are going to lose the House then he will gut the justice departmentent. That will lead to the Republican brand being tarnished for for years

Yep. Why did you make it?

No He didnt. Link please. He said it was “inaccurate and factually incorrect”.

Right Now!

The main advisor speaketh, no firings!

:joy:

Our host spent his radio show calling for firings, and then 180 on TV?

1 Like