Group of House Republicans file articles of impeachment --- against Rod Rosenstein

I always have lovely days. Most of which I ignore the Knuckle heads on the left. :+1:

I always said Trump would be the first and least Twitter president for just this reason. The geo-tagging on the tweets are going to make it incredibly easy to find out exactly where he was and with a little more work exactly who he was with when he made these stupid rage-tweets.

1 Like

Slackers. :laughing:

It’s crazy how the release of the FISA warrants prove that things like Gooddad says are total lies and fabrications, but they just keep on saying it like nothing happened.

As Napoleon said of the Bourbons, “they learn nothing, and they forget nothing”.

1 Like

Absolutely. And as I stated in another thread…

The warrant explicitly says the FBI suspects Steele was hired to be used against Trump’s campaign.

I’m gonna go out on a limb and guess you haven’t actually read the FISA application…

I see Ryan has already pretty well squashed this impeachment of Rosenstein thing. That didn’t take long.

Meadows is already backing off of this. Womp Womp.

1 Like

Yeah you think that

Called it…once again the gop and the gop base make fools of themselves…

You will never learn

1 Like

Less than 24hrs even. :rofl:

1 Like

You can’t fix stupid.

1 Like

Fix it? The Trump crowd seems hell bent to embrace it.

1 Like

No sir you cannot. Because if you did, most of these gutless wonders and complicit anti-Americans in the GOP would be out of jobs.

Bingo!

1 Like

as much as you disagree with Mitch and ryan there is a reason why they are in the seats they are in. Same with Pelosi, but with that being said there is also a reason why this was never going to work. The GOP are filled with idiots. and dont get me wrong, the dem base are full of idiots as well, but they dont have talk radio feeding them. So its different

2 Likes

Hildawg’s.

While they’re at it, they should vote on favorite colors, foods, and feelings.

My guess is red, hamburgers, and happiness.

Then we’ll be making progress.

The Rod is too strong for these nutjobs.

2 Likes