Gropey joe biden Calls His Black Advisor (cedric richmond) "Boy"

Fox News’ Cameron Cawthorne contributed reporting

Indeed.
Also, Biden literally has a speech impediment…he has struggled with stuttering all of his life. And at his age,…it does seem to hinder him at times.

lol… you’re reaching, there was no “oh” before “boy”, there was no inflection. you tried the “he” lie, it failed, and now you’re making up excuses to excuse the unexcusable. the only distorting going on here is from you. denial does not changs facts. he referred to him as the “boy who knows la…”

2 Likes

of course it is, overt racist remarks are acceptable from leftists

2 Likes

False. THe Yahoo link is the same article by the same Fox reporter as the Fox link.

lol… the excuse that keeps on giving. i don’t feel sorry for him, i don’t care what his struggle was, and i don’t give a rats ass what heartstring you try to pull. biden is and always has been racist

2 Likes

Are they? Or are yours?

1 Like

Makes zero sense. Out of Jbiden.

Back to that? Did he stutter when he called a black man a boy? A Japanese man? When he told a black man he wasn’t really black? When he said “racial jungle”?

2 Likes

They have a pass.

1 Like

Yahoo amplified it.

Back to tan suits and fancy mustard :sunglasses:

Feels good

I find it absolutely hilarious that conservatives who consistently try to label libs as people who “find racism everywhere” are now trying to find racism everywhere.

2 Likes

Eight months and still can’t find anything that’ll stick. Y’all slipping.

1 Like

Conservatives: “Libs see racism everywhere”
Also conservatives: “I see racism everywhere”

I’m sure people are waiting with baited breath to hear and see what today’s performance will be like.

“They are all going to laugh at you.”

1 Like

Aw that’s not fair they’ve been consistently crying about reverse racism for twenty five years whatever that is.

Back to taco salads and every Mexican is a rapist

3 Likes

Not everywhere, just

3 Likes

The best part of it all is Jbiden is everything progs accused Trump of being. :rofl:

4 Likes