Gropey joe And The Tails of the Secret Service Agents' Wives and Girlfriends

Judicial Watch has filed a lawsuit to obtain records of a 2009 incident in which gropey joe biden got a little too handsy with the wife of an agent.

According to one agent, they had to cancel the annual holiday parties because of biden’s inappropriate behavior.

Speaking on the condition of anonymity, the agent asserted that, “we had to cancel the VP Christmas get together at the Vice President’s house because Biden would grope all of our wives and girlfriend’s asses.” The annual party was for agents and Navy personnel who were tasked with protecting the Biden family.

https://lerant.proboards.com/thread/24762/biden-all-wives-girlfriend-asses

And don’t forget his nude swimming adventures in front of female agents.

Pretty sick dude.

1 Like

This reporter apparently knew about his reputation, but just laughed about it as she firmly held his hands in place.

1 Like

the way twilight joe gropes and nuzzles and sniffs, not one bit surprised

i show my girls vid of joe-bo. i say “don’t let anyone touch you or get near you like this“

so in that sense, joe serves a positive purpose

3 Likes

I forgot this one.

10 posts were merged into an existing topic: General Slop from Various Threads +fd

Start a thread.

This is about the pervert who was fondling the wives or girlfriends of the people assigned to protect his disgusting ass.

2 Likes

was one of them tara reade?

sorry i forget, is this “believe all women” season?

alyssa milano where are you!!!?!

miss america back stage in 3…2…

There’s the normal response. Make sure women are safe to report. No woman should be afraid of that. Make sure they’re heard. And then look at the details of the situation.

“do not engage in that thread or you wont be paid!”

A post was merged into an existing topic: General Slop from Various Threads +fd

A post was merged into an existing topic: General Slop from Various Threads +fd

You need to give this one a rest because that lib attack boat has sailed and sunk. :roll_eyes:

Y’all carin about this is cute.

A post was merged into an existing topic: General Off-Topic Slop from Various Threads +fd

Not the 1st time i’ve heard these accusations against old Joe.

“Nice” fellow.

Let the accusers come forward. Tell their side.

I reserve judgment until then.

I know, right?

Nothing fake is sticking. So they are digging deep. Almost center of the Earth deep.