Grill that porterhouse to perfection

key word: too much.

I like topping off new York with portabella mushrooms.

1 Like

How much is too much?

“Too much” isn’t a lot, though.

I won’t disagree that Americans eat too much red meat. But it can’t be argued that there is an acceptable amount of red meat that can be consumed without being excessive.

“The latest research shows that eating more than 18 ounces of red meat per week increases the risk of colorectal cancers . Beef, lamb and pork are all red meats.”

Do it! It’s not difficult at all.

My family of 3 eats about 1 lb of red meat a week collectively. There are ways to be meat eaters, but also be healthy.

I don’t want it banned. I just encourage people to eat a little bit less of it.

For sure. Everything in moderation. I just choose none.

Dude. Up until about 2 weeks ago I was afraid my 3 tomato plants weren’t going to make any plants. That seems a lot more straight forward than growing mushrooms. It isn’t a secret that certain mushrooms can kill you. I don’t know anything about mushrooms.

The world health organization disagrees strongly with you. And trust me, when you gotta go, you do NOT want It to be colon cancer.

I don’t disagree with your choice. I commend you for choosing to live that kind of lifestyle. It’s certainly a harder difficulty setting than someone who chooses to eat meat.

Oh, I eat meat, I just stick to poultry and fish.

I buy a few pounds of prime ribeyes or strips every week when they go on sale for about $10/lb (this started about 10 years ago or so when the ranchers had to kill off a large number of their herds and meat flooded the market, sometimes getting down to $6-7/lb).

This lib loves me some meat.

Ok fine. You’re playing on moderate difficulty. Players who eat all meats are playing on easy. Vegetarians are on hard. Vegans are on hardcore setting.

1 Like

Colon cancer is one of the easiest to detect and treat.

Gladly. I’ve got about 4 lbs of brisket, 4lbs of boston butt, and a bunch of other meat I’ll be smoking all day tomorrow!. Looking forward to it. Thanks unions for getting me this extra day off so I can spend one eating delicious meat!

I don’t really find it that hard. Chicken is delicious. It can suck sometimes at a BBQ or something where there are no other good choices. I’m not sure a vegetarian diet is all that healthy, and I’m pretty sure a vegan diet is not.

Theres always euphoria and a roaring economy right before the crash