Grill that porterhouse to perfection

Eat salmon once a week. Bass, halibut/flounder or rock fish another for 2nd meal of that week.

OMG. The horror.

I have to do this too. I have one sister who is very pregnant, and another sister who is squeamish about her meat.

Any time I am out with friends and we order steaks, I have to bite my tongue when they order theirs medium well or well.

NO.

I rarely use salt on anything. In fact one 8oz of salt last me about 10 years.

1 Like

I usually have some sort of fish a couple of times a week.

This is great. We try to do about the same. Except the bass, halibut/flounder is usually swordfish or tuna (usually swordfish).

In my house, it has to be so rare it’s still mooing.

I’m wrapping hickory smoke bacon on tenderloin. :wink:

That is pretty much how I eat mine.

I mentioned I do eat a lot of seafood. Living on the Gulf helps too, because it can get pricey. Had scallops and shrimp last night.

Over cooking good piece of meat should be illegal…jail time IMO.

1 Like

Hmmm. Good on you. I hope you don’t get too little salt, because that is a thing. Probably not, as you obviously are fine doing what you’re doing.

I bet you’d love my Sous Vide. I cooked my tuna the other night at 110 for 1 1/2 hours. It was raw, yet still cooked.

Same, yellowfin.

When they have sale on that I buy frozen vacuum pack…buy about 10/20 chucks of it and chuck it in the freezer.

It’s actually cheaper doing that then buying solid white can albacore.

Frankly I’m shocked this wasn’t a deal breaker for you in the 2016 election.

Most of my seafood come from Alaska.

Love king crab…but damn cost arm and leg. :wink:

I love beef…would eat steak every day if I could. Also am OK with cap punishment and gun ownership. But unlike Trump supporters, I have morals and integrity, which makes me see how disgustingly unfit Trump is for office. He is the posterboy for corruption and swamp-like behavior.

And giving Trump all the credit for the economy at this point and Obama none just demonstrates the degree of childishness that now infests the right.

Most people are against Trump not because he’s anti-establishment, but because he’s a lowlife scumbag.

4 Likes

Sounds good. :smile:

I usually get Ahi in stock. The idea of getting canned fish is kind of repulsive to me; however, I saw an article recently about how I shouldn’t be afraid of purchasing frozen fish as opposed to the fish at the fish section of the grocery store.

I don’t know if being so close to the pacific ocean helps regarding fish freshness. Obviously, some fish are labeled as previously frozen.

Either way…lib eating tofu nerd can’t be trusted…specially around goverment.