Grill that porterhouse to perfection

Are you saying it’s wrong for me to not eat meat? What is your point? Eat what you want. It’s none of my business.

eat whatever ya want. I’m just saying that it’s natural to eat meat.

I didn’t say that it wasn’t.

Right or wrong is not the point. But if God did not intend that we eat meat, he would not have equipped us with canine teeth to eat it with and enzymes in our guts to digest it with.

1 Like

Ok. All I said was that I don’t eat meat.

That was not all you said. You also said:

“Are you saying it’s wrong for me to not eat meat?”

My response addressed that.

I had cheap steak for breakfast, but it was still good! lol.

Aint no Liberals ganna take my meat away from me!

I feel like a tuna sandwhich. It’s easier to just buy a sandwhich from subway or something, but a lot financially better if I just make it myself.

Prabably ganna have some beef stew here for lunch, so then I can buy the tuna later,
but want the tuna now. I add egg, and relish, and real mayo into my tuna.

Make it a tuna salad.

This is fantastic news as I will be slapping that cattle on my plate about 50 times this summer. Very tasty.

For breakfast had a wrap of ham and cheese. I put down 1 big flour tortilla then like 4 pieces of real American cheese(not that fake crap. lol), then like 4 pieces of sliced lunchmeat ham, then 3 more slices of cheese on that, then put another tortilla on that.
Cooked on both sides, and walla! grilled ham and cheese tortilla! lol.

Now I’m eating beef stew. I loooooooooooooooove beef stew! lol.

How’s your cholesterol?

Honestly, I’d rather eat what I want my entire life, and die from high cholesterol or high blood pressure with a heart attack or something.

Because then atleast…………………

Frank Sinatra, My Way, With Lyrics
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6E2hYDIFDIU

Plus I’m not a Democrat Politician. I take responsibility for my actions.
That and if I exercise, then that helps a lot also.

Funny story. I went to Oxford, Mississippi one year for a football game, great place btw. There was a bar that my friends and I ate at for an extended weekend that served 3 meets and 1 veggie dinners. Got back home and had a physical scheduled that Monday. The bad cholesterol hit ~400 (I think the number was 395, but can’t remember for sure.) I went back a few weeks later and it was low, but it made me chuckle.

yeah, mines all over the place. I eat a lot of veggies and lean meat and train pretty hard 5 days week… the other two are wild cards. if that’s not enough to keep me around for a while longer then at least I have good life insurance.

My mother in law has that problem. Cholesterol high as hell, eats like a bird.

I love pizza and Tacos!!! well, taco supremes. Sour crème is really good on tacos.

I had mac n cheese for breakfast. Added an extra slice of cheese on it, to make it Extra Cheesy!

I’m not a hypochondriac either. I’m not saying that you’re, I’m just saying you asked about my cholesterol, and there are a lot of ******* out there that are worried about everything for no good reasons at times.

having high cholesterol has nothing to do with being a hypochondriac.

I had a supreme pizza for lunch.

Yes I realize that, but people need to take responsibility for their actions, is what I’m saying. For example, if I eat like a hog, and have a heart attack because I start getting high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and diabetes from not taking care of my body, I pretty much only have myself to blame.

Or I guess, I could always just cop out and smoke some “medical mary jane”?

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, why did this happen to me! I’m in soooo much pain!
I better be able to snort some medical cocaine. Sorry, the Democrat Politicians haven’t made that legal yet, or so called for “Medical purposes”. lol.

Can you discus anything without making it a partisan issue?

2 lbs of ground beef, some garlic powder, some Ms. Dash, some basil leaves all 3 spread all over the beef, add 2 table spoons of A1 steak sauce, and 1-4th of a cup of captain morgan(for flavor, but should cook off actual alcohol). Mix all of this up by hand into the ground beef before cooking.

Then boil all of it to let juices soak in, drain, then add one pack of sweet corn and sweat peas. Make sure all of that is cooked. Making sure you stir all of this on a regular basis to make sure it doesn’t stick to pot that you’re cooking in.

Then add 1 and a half cup of water. Add 1 full onion and 2 Dinty Moore Beef Stew’s.
Boil for another 10 minutes, and serve! My own recipe, I randomly just made up yesterday.