Grifters are going to Grift...Jared Kushner edition

The right has no upper hand on using unsourced material LOL, many threads here from both sides use material with unclear sourcing. The thing is though, many of those sources are legitimate, but it can often be hard to determine.

Newsmax, OAN, Breitbart, Alex Friggin Jones. Y’all got enough shady sources to go around too LOL.

1 Like

Difference…we don’t go around and start 3 to 5 new threads a day on shady sources. :wink:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

More like five to ten.

Stop exaggerating.

And many are as fake as a DNC dossier.
If this is true and there is evidence, then there will be indictments soon enough.
Don’t hold your breath on any of it.

My questions…did Twitter and Facebook ban talking about this, like they did Hunter Biden?

I have no idea, I don’t do politics on Facebook.

Has it been on all the talking head and news shows yet?..Its just getting attention now…

We each looked forward and made a decision. Looking backward and what’s been accomplished, I know I made the right decision…especially when the choice was Hillary. We’ll observe together, the future unfold. I respect your cognizance. If Biden goes in, let us both hope, in four years, you can do the same?

If foul play has been committed, you’re damn right I’m interested but my friend…these sources also preached Russian collusion for 3 years and have no weight in honesty. They’re proven themselves to be mere sheople troughs. Hence, I pointed out the flaws in the article going into it that gave them their “out”. You’re the one who chose to make your faulty conclusion about me. Color me surprised.

1 Like

We’ll see what happens when Biden becomes President.

In the meantime, do you think this was an ethical thing for Jared to do?

I mean…since Trump was all about Draining the Swamp?

Oh what crap, you guys have been saying it since before was even elected.

If?

Yeah if he makes any mistakes i plan on calling him out for it. Though I have a strong feeling you and i will differ on what qualifies as a mistake or a wrong direction

so much for

That there is a point by point smack down.

Now…open your eyes. Can you? Thus far, you haven’t…even though you’re extremely smart. Why is that?

…if you look down?

I won’t believe this story until Democrats provide a dossier to prove it. Only the best evidence.

I don’t care. He’s stealing from trump supporters. Go for it. They love trump so might as well take them for every penny.

Yawn … Wake me up when you have some solid evidence. :sleeping: