Grifters are going to Grift...Jared Kushner edition

Seems Jared has learned well from Daddy In-Law.

“…according to a new report, setting up a shell company that spent hundreds of millions of campaign dollars to pay Trump family members along with other expenditures it seemingly wanted to keep under wraps.”

“According to Business Insider, first son-in-law Jared Kushner personally approved the creation of the company, incorporated as American Made Media Consultants Corp. and American Made Media Consultants LLC, in April 2018. From there, Eric Trump ’s wife, Lara Trump, was named president, with Mike Pence ’s nephew John Pence serving as vice president.”

Better send’em more money for a defense they might have to mount, then!

2 Likes

Question:

Will TDS end next month?

Answer: Nope.

Question: Why?

Answer: Because nobody wants to talk about Biden, his plans, his corruption or anything other than Trump. Just sit down, shut up and don’t complain. Approved questions only for Joe please.

Seriously, Trump will be gone if a few short weeks. How are you going to deal with it? Poorly I’m guessing.

1 Like

Better send the Trumps some money for an awareness campaign, then!

2 Likes

And yet the stench of him and his grifter family will remain.

1 Like

So no comment on the article then? You’re ok with their actions?

3 Likes

Why wasn’t evidence presented in court?

If you’re wondering why the shell company, described as Business Insider as acting “almost like a campaign within a campaign” was necessary, well, it’s not entirely clear, but it sure sounds like the express purpose was the ability to shield “financial and operational details from public scrutiny,”

some of Trump’s top advisers and campaign staff told Insider

Who?

Some of those same advisers

Who?

Within the larger campaign, some leaders told Business Insider

Who?

and it’s possible no laws were broken

though former DOJ and FEC officials have told Business Insider

Who?

My gosh sheople…how much can you really stand to eat and regurgibleet? Aren’t you tired of being used?

1 Like

“Some people say” …Has been the CEC’S go to for years. Not good enough now?

Just say it, “orange man baaa, baaa, baaad”. :sunglasses:

The voters did last month…:grin::grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

The what? I’ve witnessed the sheoplization of our country by the MSM and have been very, very disappointed in my fellow Americans. When important decisions are to be made, what’s important is to remove your feelings and that didn’t happen. Whether it’s TDS or election fraud or both…as someone who loves their country, it’s very painful to observe.

Could it have been that people also voted against The President because they love this country ?

6 Likes

no…

Conclusive!!

1 Like

This is the most unsourced and vague article I have seen…today.
If they created an illegal organization to steal campaign funds, then send them all to jail and good riddance.
I will wait for more evidence that a Vanity fair generalization.

1 Like

Unless you have a subscription to Business Insider and can read the report cited, you really have no way of knowing how well sourced it is.

Then why is this a thread? Admittedly it is unsourced. We are supposed to comment on “Business Insider Said” but we can’t tell you why they said it?
Then, as I said, I will wait for more evidence to be provided by someone. Anyone.

So we can mark you down as not at all interested. Color us surprised.

Mark him down as wanting real evidence of something.