Greta Thunberg is Right

There is hyperbole . . . and then there is blatant alarmist lying.
Which one were you going for?

Link

1 Like

It could still happen.

Which explains why an independent scientist verified it independently the next year.

and more 4 year later.

1 Like

I was going for parody of the eco-fools. Because they think we alone can fix the climate.

We must impoverish ourselves to save the world. According to them.

And the infantry will need the mythical AK-15 an esteemed guest told us about that fires tactical nuclear grenades.

1 Like

Sounds like Pol Pot.

2 Likes

$0.55 a pound…

1 Like

The earth has warmed and cooled many times. The last great extinction may have been caused by a lack of CO2 in the atmosphere. CO2 under 180 PPM causes plant to grow slow or not at all. No plant growth, no food.

An ice age is defined by having ice in the arctic. We are still in one…

They’re not too dissimilar.

Everyone will be equal. Equally miserable.

1 Like

today

I live 400 miles away from the Arctic Ocean. You’re gunna have to consult the satellites for that. :neutral_face:

(But you will find that the answer is “no.” :wink: )

I guess I missed that one at the time. They are probably referring to the prediction that the Gulf Stream will be shut down due to fresh water from the melting Greenland ice cap preventing cold surface sea water from sinking which provides the return flow for the Gulf Stream water.

More like Gollum than a hyena. :wink:

2 Likes

oh good lord that poor leftist pawn kid

shows just how soul-less the left is. bastards.

she’s just a kid. they exploit her

giphy

1 Like

See the resemblance? :wink:

1 Like

She somehow manages to be even more miserable than Smegal. :rofl:

Not sure yet if this is caused by rampant capitalism
or by racism,
but we definitely need more government.

We gotta fix this.

1 Like

Leave it to CNN to get it wrong. The core has not stopped rotating, it has synced with the rotation of the planet and may slow further to lag the rotation of the crust. And according to the story, this has happened before within my lifetime and presumably, has been happening routinely for billions of years.

2 Likes

According to the article

Since 2009, seismic records, which previously changed over time, showed little difference. This, they said, suggested that the inner core rotation had paused.

In short, when Barack Obama became president, the world really did come to a standstill. lol

3 Likes