Greene says jewish space laser

Did you hear that guys? Trump supporters are gonna be super uncivil and break all the norms because of what Democrats are doing now!

Please I’m having a hard time breathing from laughing.

5 Likes

You literally had to make up your own fake conspiracy theory to defend her beliefs. Lol

Where?

I’m not defending her beliefs. I’m defending her right to have beliefs. Lol.

1 Like

Aren’t some leftist saying trump should be tried for treason? Aren’t there some leftist who want cruz to be tried for treason? I seem to remember leftist calling for trump to be hung.

Your whole P-Anon thing. It’s very fan fic.

Read a few posts in this thread.

Somebody has you fine geniuses believing in fascists behind every bush and that Antifa is fighting them. Somebody has you believing BLM Inc. is just protesting police brutality. That CT is either not real or just a li’l thang.

P-anon will do.

1 Like

Which is something that isn’t in dispute

It’s a completely fake thing you made up just to counter QAnon publicly starting to consume your party. And you’re not special, that’s just what conservatives do, take what liberals say and repurpose it whether it makes sense or not.

QAnon is a real thing. PAnon is some ■■■■ you made up because I’m the one who broke the news of QAnon’s existence to you and you were desperately trying to find a left wing equivalent to it and were certain it existed from minute one and finding nothing, you wrote fiction.

4 Likes

I love lessons in history

Well the name isn’t just flashy marketing. Q is the supposed government insider posting on 4chan and 8chan/kun and “anons” is what chan-board (image board) users call themselves.

So Q plus anons is what makes it what it is. Arguably the anons and their sad ass trolling, ■■■■ posting, super sad irony culture is more important than the Q part to why this is eating the GOP alive.

What is in dispute? Her right to express them?

Thank you, however I was referring to the history of P anon

Q anon is not a real thing. P anon is every bit as real.

I gave it a name.

1 Like

The anons, these are the dudes that turned a virtually unknown indie comic book character, a sad frog named Pepe, into an international symbol of white nationalism for the lols. Also the OK sign thing.

“Don’t speak it into existence” is something the kids say because it’s real, not because it’s a joke.

1 Like

:rofl: Of course you did.

P-anon is posting here

1 Like

QAnon is a real movement based around a stupid fake conspiracy theory and it’s huge, so huge it’s taking over one of the two major parties as we speak.

PAnon is a fake thing based around ??? You haven’t even world-built your fan fic enough to explain what the mirror world Q conspiracy even is. This is why writing backstory in advance is key to fiction.

In short, Q Anon is a real thing around a fake theory they really believe. Your thing is a fake thing around nothing except saying look it’s left wing Q.

1 Like

It must be quite a blessing to be able to just write off enormous chunks of truth and reality like you do. Hats off sir!:+1:

2 Likes

You sure you want to use the laughing tears emoji? Hundred percent sure?

It’s all about police brutality. A pipeline will destroy the planet. Trump is a fascist.

Institutional racism - speak it into existence kids.

1 Like