Great News, the Border Crackdown is working

So if Trump fails to deliver a wall you will say he did because its going to take more than two terms to build.

By that logic I can say Obama bought peace to the middle east and got all our troops home because a situation that complex will take more than two terms.

Crazy logic but I should not be surprised.

No we won’t.

No, read what I actually wrote. We’ve had more than two years of delays in the courts, and construction is ongoing.

Most of the roadblocks are now out of the way and the rate of new wall goign up is going to accelerate all through next year.

I don’t know of anyone with a crystal ball accurate enough to tell us how many miles will be completed by the end of 2020 much less by the end of 2024 but it’s going to be substantial.

Once again, I don’t care how it gets paid for as long as it gets built.

Moving those goal posts again. I remember the wonder years when you were telling all of us just how Trump would get Mexico to build the wall. Good times.

3 Likes

I didn’t move anything. I did say there are lots of ways to get MX to foot the bill indirectly, I never said I cared how it got paid.

It doesn’t.

I do!!

3 Likes

“About”.

“About 400.” You left the second part out.

Yes, key word, “About”. They are projecting 400 miles of new fence to be completed so “about” is the proper word. It may be more, it may be less.

Loyalists were buffaloed by a con man, and thanks to AM radio, believe new walls are being built. No new wall will be built before 2020. Only replacement parts.

1 Like

“About 400” is your crystal ball prediction. You said no one could predict accurately enough, but you did just that in your OP. You predicted “about 400.” That’s how many you believe will be completed by 2020.

If you weren’t confident in that prediction, you shouldn’t have made it.

1 Like

Lol totally fiction.

Do I really need to breakout the dictionary for you?

“About” is a wide range.

Yet the facts show otherwise.

Lol wrong.

Definition of about

(Entry 1 of 3)

1a : reasonably close to

You predicted that the number of miles constructed by 2020 will be “reasonably close to” 400. That’s your crystal ball prediction that you said no one is accurate enough to make.

Should we also visit the dictionary for “reasonably” and “close” and maybe “to” while we’re at it?

2 Likes

Which is nothing but ballpark, go bother someone else.

Are you kidding me? Welcome to America my friend where…they tell you what they know you want to hear…and then do what ever it is they planned to do when elected. Trump has kept more of his campaign promises than ANY President I can remember. If you can’t not comprende, the numerous billions that will be saved for every billion spent, that’s on you. Me…I’ll be one happy boy when it gets built and will able to comprehend the savings to tax payers. I’m not worried about who spent the pennies, when it’s us, that’s saving the dollars.

2 Likes

ballpark

noun

ball·​park | \ ˈbȯl-ˌpärk \

Definition of ballpark

2 : a range (as of prices or views) within which comparison or compromise is possible

in the ballpark

: approximately correct

approximate

adjective

ap·​prox·​i·​mate | \ ə-ˈpräk-sə-mət \

Definition of approximate

(Entry 1 of 2)

1 : nearly correct or exact : close in value or amount but not precise

So using dictionary definitions, your crystal ball prediction of “ballpark” 400 means nearly or exactly 400.

You said no one could make that prediction, but you did in the OP. Using dictionary definitions of the descriptors you provided.

1 Like