Great news! The American people are not buying the Republican led cover-up in the Senate

…and they want witnesses to testify in the impeachment trial.

(CNN)Three-quarters of registered voters think witnesses should be allowed to testify in the Senate impeachment trial, which has reached a crucial inflection point, a new national poll from Quinnipiac University finds.

This includes 49% of Republicans who think witnesses should be allowed to testify, 75% of independents and 95% of Democrats.

I mean, a trial without witnesses…makes no sense, right?

Phony trial for a phony impeachment. Makes perfect sense…

The most trusted name in news…

4 Likes

I think what the poll is telling us that a substantial majority, even 49% of Republicans, believe a trial that refuses to hear witnesses would be the phony trial.

We were told on Saturday that the impeachment was flawed because there were no direct witnesses to Donald Trump’s alleged abuse of power. Now a witness has come forward. Since that witness threatens to undercut the primary line of the President’s defense, that witness should be put under oath and subject to cross-examination.

6 Likes

I think you guys had 17 witness as of today…Trump has none.

Good news indeed. The more of this crap that is exposed, the better.

I really hope we can hear from Bolton.

3 Likes

All he has to do is let people testify.

Libs had 17 witness…how many more do you need?

Understandable. There is no reason for a voter to want less information.

Trump already has defense attorneys who are paid to argue for less visibility and accountability anyway. Most voters wouldn’t take that posture for free.

As many as have information. Bolton, Mulvaney, Pompeo…

4 Likes

Then why didn’t the house question them then before they made their decision?

1 Like

Because Trump instructed a group of people not to testify. But you knew that.

1 Like

So what?

Did Holder testify?

1 Like

Because Trump wouldn’t let them testify, and they didn’t want to drag this out by taking it to court and being accused of interfering with the election.

So…it would be a good thing to investigate Biden’s actions in Ukraine, right?

1 Like

Libs had 17 witness…Trump none. It was enough for libs to make their decision.

Or are you saying libs made their decision without all the facts?

1 Like

Yeah. I’m interested in the findings.

So libs are going to drag it out in senate to interfere with election…talk about being lazy and passing the buck.

1 Like

More information - Bolton’s book - has come to light. Are they just supposed to ignore it?

So what. Libs already impeached…are you saying they impeached without all the information? Is that what you’re telling me?

1 Like