Great news for Biden and Harris

The Obamassiah’s sidekick swamp prophet and his hench-woman high priestess of fear have managed to sow enough doubt in the efficacy of any vaccine developed by scientists to force the FDA to increase standards above what’s required to approve a COVID vaccine. COVID-19 will now kill more Americans than need be to supply the swamp prophet with yet more props to claim Trump is responsible for killing.

1 Like

Very low energy FDA. Total losers.

3 Likes

The FDA process for vaccine approval usually takes 2-3 years.

The “new” emergency approval guidelines are still much lower than the non-emergency approval process.

6 Likes

No vaccine in the history of science has been developed with such velocity. I won’t be voting for the Harris/Biden ticket, but I’ve had concerns about “first out of the gate” potential side effects since this ordeal first began. The last thing the world needs is unintended consequences from our impatience.

that 2-3 years is not due to the science being any more complete. the fda has assured us already, no cut corners, no short cuts. just a speedier process with less red tape. Biden anf Harris have sown fear, people will die because of it.

1 Like

download (8)

Who is over the FDA today? Obama or Trump?

1 Like

A “speedier process”, by defintion, requires corners to be cut.

All that “red tape” are regulations that this vaccine isn’t required to meet.

2 Likes

Wait, is the OP claiming that Biden and Harris have forced FDA to do this ? :flushed:

No it does not. Efficiency is a real thing. Preparation is a real thing. Focus is a real thing.

Bureaucracies are by nature inefficient. Remove the inefficiencies, the same process speeds up.

1 Like

Of course it does.

The premise that the normal process can just magically be sped up from 3 years to 6 months without lowering any regulations regarding safety, efficacy and dosage is asinine.

The “ineffciencies” you speak of are regulations to ensure the safety and efficacy of the vaccine.

Yes, you can speed the process up by eliminating the safety regulations and making the process more efficient. But you end up with a vaccine that that might not work, and also might kill you.

I added to it.

And I responded to what you added.

Inefficiencies and safety regulations are not the same thing.

Please do not spread fear and panic.

1 Like

Incorrectly.

If you value speed of delivery over safety and efficacy then yes - safety regulations are inefficiencies.

It depends on what your goal is, in the first place.

Speed, safety, efficacy - pick any two.

6 Likes

That’s ridiculous. And now you’re crawfishing. Safety regulations are not inefficiencies. Only the incompetent claim they are.

So then what are the “ineffciencies” you refer to?

By all means, be specific.