Great advice for dems on voter suppression

It’s not true.

What isn’t true?

That claim.

I don’t understand why you think it would not be true?

1. There is no reason to drop off a mail in ballot anywhere.

2. It doesn’t take 2 hours to drive from Waller to NRG at 8:00 AM, much less any other time of the day.

Gee, then maybe the justice department should charge Louis DeJoy for election interference? Gee have they done that yet? Gee, why not?

Then his problem is waiting until the last minute to fill out his ballot. If he done it in timely fashion he could have dropped it off in any postal mail box or at local post office.

1 Like

Well I don’t know when you were last in Houston. But the last couple of times I was down there the traffic is all screwed up with all of the damn highway construction they are doing. And the 610 loop has been pretty bad.

Quite the vivid imagination.

I see you.

Never say never.

You see, what your imagination shows you.

What we really need are laws to ensure unicorns stay off the roads. They have nearly caused multiple accidents with their careless behavior.

2 Likes

Cool. Then problem solved. Send in your absentee ballot if you can’t get to the polls. Isn’t that why we have them?

:man_shrugging:

You really think we don’t know what you and other libs are attempting?

1 Like

It doesn’t take 2 hours. But it’s irrelevant, there is no need to drop off a mail in ballot anywhere.

1 Like

No one is saying that. Some folks are concerned about how some of these new rules will make it more difficult to vote.

An hypothetical about the future cannot be a present fact.

Some folks are concerned about how some of these new rules will make it more difficult to vote illegally.

And when you show me evidence of vast election fraud then I will agree with you.

It’s not a hypothetical. He won in 2016 cried fraud over the popular vote and yet not a single law was passed.