Grand Jury material temporary blocked by Supreme court

“But her emails”

It’s like classic rock. But the crappy classic rock like Journey. We all know it and it is comforting but ultimately valid and best left in the past.

It is super lame.

2 Likes

Sorry, the truth is just the truth. I would have done time when I had my SCI TS Clearance if I did what Hillary did. It’s not a joke to me.

1 Like

The argument that because one thinks that Clinton got off means that what the President did is A -OK rings really really hollow.

Disconnect the two.

3 Likes

Sorry… not his dad… his father in law.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1069613383622803456

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1069614615510859776

Totally normal and totally okay for someone to do while there is an ongoing investigation.

I mean if a mobster did this… it would be totally cool.

It has been gone over and over why the President hasn’t been charged with crime.

I don’t think that anyone would have ever thought it would be a catch-22 where people would then think that people would construe that no crime was committed.

3 Likes

What did the president do again? You libs spent 3 years here saying Trump colluded with Russians which turned out false.

And now libs want to be taken serious?

Sorry pal…doesn’t work that way.

His campaign did a lot of collusion. Just no conspiracy. Groundhogs day.

As serious as “lock her up” cons? :rofl:. Only difference? We actually have an investigation

1 Like

No, it didn’t.

I’m convinced now, thank you

1 Like

You think I’m trying to convince you? That’s cute. :kissing_heart:

I’m just mucking out stalls.

1 Like

No matter how many times you tell yourself that it’s still won’t be true.

1 Like

Roger Stone and the hacker
Manafort and the polling data

None of that was collusion?

1 Like

Like I said…keep telling yourself that.

That’s not an answer

Was Roger Stone working with the hacker who had stolen materials, collusion?

Was Manafort giving internal polling data to Russians, collusion?

Not talking about criminal conspiracy. Just collusion

1 Like

Rosenstein added additional scope for Mueller to investigate Trump way outside of Russian collusion with the sole intent of finding anything possible to remove Trump, knowing full well the Russian collusion portion of the allegation was a hoax. This is what Barr and Durham are partially investigating right now and as Barr stated, it’s evolved into a criminal investigation.

1 Like

Mueller thought that as well, so don’t feel bad. His team told him there was evidence enough for congress to convict Trump in the report. They lied.

Mueller himself didn’t have any idea what was in it.

Y’know, the whole ice cream thing falls flat when it’s being harped on by people who worship a guy that literally has a gold plated toilet. Ice cream ain’t expensive, and the ice cream freezer at my grocery store is about 90% full.

1 Like

I am pretty sure the constitution has been in place the entire time the country has. And yes, that means you can’t remove a President from office by criminal conviction and it has been that way since this countries inception. It’s not something new, just for Trump.

No. Incorrect. That is NOT my argument. My argument is that Hillary broke the law. Trump didn’t.

Wow. That’s seriously obstruction to you? Sounds more like the truth again. Exactly WHAT crime was Trump trying to get out of?

No that wonderful tweet is considered witness intimidation.