GRAHAM SLAM: Sen. Graham BLASTS ‘Absurd, Petty, and Shameful’ Nancy Pelosi | Sean Hannity

Senator Lindsey Graham stopped by ‘Hannity’ Wednesday night to weigh-in on the five-week long government shutdown; saying the President made a “brilliant political move” by moving towards the center on border security.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.hannity.com//media-room/graham-slam-sen-graham-blasts-absurd-petty-and-shameful-nancy-pelosi/

Shame? Pelosi has no shame. Recklessly spending taxpayer money on flights and liquor while ignoring the extreme homelessness in her district is someone with NO shame.

She doesn’t care. This is ALL about her hate for Trump.

I would love to see Trump move his tweets to Gab so that Conservatives are not banned.
I would love to see Trump ask Pelosi WHY she REFUSES to meet with the Angel parents. We MUST keep them front and center.

2 Likes

Demon-RATs keep dropping things like “the Wall is ‘immoral’”, but what is really “immoral” is that while they give $150B to our enemies Iran, money & weapons to ISIS, Fast & Furious guns to gangs, squander our money on trips to Puerto Rico & destinations all over the world for their family & friends, live in million dollar mansions on $175K income a year, keep hush-money funds for sexual abuse accusers, want to use our tax dollars to abort babies, squander, squander, squander, lose then write-off billions of tax-payer money, then want to raise our taxes so they can squander even more of our money, but do not want to build a wall to protect us! That is immoral!!!

2 Likes

And now Governor Cuomo has passed abortion law in the NY State Senate to abort babies even by non- doctors up to delivery date of these babies and if it doesn’t work, they can kill or abort baby after birth. A pure and deliberate defiance of GOD. It’s hard to believe this was cheered and celebrated.

1 Like

Cuomo said he hoped what he did with the NY State Senate regarding abortions would be an example that many would follow. Talk about the blind leading the blind ! These children of the devil are killing babies to satisfy their spiritual father who planted them here(Matthew chapt. 13 verses 37-39)'s blood lust. If abortions were ok with God under all conditions including the health of the mother, there would only be eleven tribes of Israel ! Jacob’s beloved wife Rachel would have lived and the son that she died giving birth to (whom she named the “son of my pain”) Benjamin would have died. I have prenatal recall of the Lord speaking to me, and even back then 72 years ago I was given to know that there was potential evil in the delivery room, and except that the Lord God was there overseeing it I would not have been delivered alive. I was delivered with forcepts. When He put me in the womb I had 3 months to go before I would be delivered. With the U.S. and many other countries committing millions of abortion murders a year will the Lord God’s soon return with the wrath He is bringing with Him for the devil’s children catch you off-guard ? They are simply sealing their irrevocable address for eternity ! There is no such thing as purgatory, once our soul’s leave this body our address for eternity is irrevocably sealed ! Neither is there salvation through any priest, or preacher, or other religious leader. We must all come to the Lord in our hearts individually with true repentance and ask to be forgiven by Him. When the Lord Jesus gave up the ghost on the cross, the huge, heavy veil in the temple that seperated where the congregation had to stay from where only the preists were allowed to go and communicate with God miraculously tore in half. We can now, and must, communicate directly with the only true “High Priest” the Lord Jesus Christ ! (Acts 4:12)

1 Like