GRAHAM SLAM: Lindsey Graham Vows to ‘Get Answers’ on FISA Abuse, Steele Dossier, MORE

Originally published at: GRAHAM SLAM: Lindsey Graham Vows to ‘Get Answers’ on FISA Abuse, Steele Dossier, MORE | Sean Hannity

Sen. Lindsey Graham pledged to “get answers” for the American people Monday on allegations of FISA abuse at the Department of Justice; saying the nationwide scandal would make “front-page” news if the “shoe were on the other foot.”

Graham was speaking with reporters hours after Robert Mueller released his final report; confirming there was “no collusion” between the Trump campaign and Russian officials during the 2016 race for the White House.

.@LindseyGrahamSC says he wants to know how the Mueller probe started.

"The FISA warrant issued against Carter Page based on a dossier prepared by Christopher Steele is at a minimum disturbing. I'm going to get answers … if no one else cares, it seems to be Republicans do." pic.twitter.com/0uGuef4YRp

— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) March 25, 2019

“I’ve been talking since 2017 about the other side of the story. Nobody much appears to care but I hope you’ll find some interest now,” said Graham.

“A FISA warrant issued against Carter Page -based on a dossier prepared by Christopher Steele- is at a minimum disturbing. Whether or not it’s illegal I don’t yet know. I’m going to get answers to this… If the shoe were on the other foot, it’d be front-page news all over the world,” he added.