GRAHAM’S STAND: Lindsey Graham Says Democrat ‘Desire’ to Take-Down Trump is ‘Unending’

Originally published at: GRAHAM’S STAND: Lindsey Graham Says Democrat ‘Desire’ to Take-Down Trump is ‘Unending’ | Sean Hannity

Senator Lindsey Graham weighed-in Wednesday on the Democrats’ latest push to impeach President Trump; saying their “desire” to remove the Commander-in-Chief from office is “unending.”

“I talked to him this morning. I said, ‘Mr. President. I applaud you for releasing the transcript.’ He’s worried about the chilling affect it’ll have on future conversations… I told him, ‘Mr. President, the desire to get you is unending,’” said Graham.

The White House released the entire transcript of the President’s private phone conversation with the leader of Ukraine Wednesday; ending days of speculation as more Democrats call for his impeachment.

“Congratulations on a great victory. We all watched from the United States and you did a terrific job. The way you came from behind, -somebody who wasn’t given much of a chance, and you ended up winning easily. It’s a fantastic achievement. Congratulations,” Trump said at the beginning of the conversation.

“You are absolutely right Mr. President. We did win big and we worked hard for _his. We worked a lot but I would like to confess to you that I had an opportunity to learn from you. We used quite a few of your skills· and knowledge and were able to use it as an example for our elections, it is true that these were unique elections,” said Ukrainian President Zelensky.

“The other thing, There’s a lot of talk about Biden’s son,. that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it… It sounds horrible to me,” Trump added.

Read the full transcript here.