GRAHAM ON IRAN: Sen. Graham Praises ‘Home Run’ Iran Speech, Says All Americans Should Support Trump

Originally published at: GRAHAM ON IRAN: Sen. Graham Praises ‘Home Run’ Iran Speech, Says All Americans Should Support Trump | Sean Hannity

Sen. Lindsey Graham publicly praised the President’s national address on Iran Wednesday; calling the speech a “home run” that all Americans should be able to support in the days ahead.

“A home run speech by President @realDonaldTrump about the challenges we face with Iran. It was measured and firm. To the Iranian people: President Trump laid out a pathway forward for peace and prosperity. I hope you take it,” said Graham on social media.

“To the world: President Trump correctly identified the 40 year history of Iranian hostility and destabilization of the region. I hope you will help President Trump change the regime’s behavior so we can avoid a war,” he added. “To the American people and Congress: What President Trump is seeking from Iran is to end 40 years of tyranny, to stop them from being a state sponsor of terrorism, and to abandon their nuclear weapons program once and for all.”

To the world: President Trump correctly identified the 40 year history of Iranian hostility and destabilization of the region. I hope you will help President Trump change the regime’s behavior so we can avoid a war.

— Lindsey Graham (@LindseyGrahamSC) January 8, 2020

All Americans should support President Trump’s efforts to resolve the threat from Iran peacefully and fully understand the Maximum Pressure campaign must continue with a credible military component.”

— Lindsey Graham (@LindseyGrahamSC) January 8, 2020

“All Americans should support President Trump’s efforts to resolve the threat from Iran peacefully and fully understand the Maximum Pressure campaign must continue with a credible military component,” Graham concluded.