GRAHAM ON HANNITY: The Inspector General Will Testify Under Oath About FISA Abuse Report

Originally published at: GRAHAM ON HANNITY: The Inspector General Will Testify Under Oath About FISA Abuse Report | Sean Hannity

Senate Judiciary Chair Lindsey Graham stopped-by ‘Hannity’ Wednesday night to comment on the Inspector General’s report into widespread FISA abuse; saying Mr. Horowitz will testify under oath in the coming weeks.

“When are you we going to get the Inspector General’s report on FISA abuse?” asked Hannity.

“I can promise you this, the Senate Judiciary Committee will call Mr. Horowitz, and he will testify under oath about this report. We’re going to declassify as much as we can including FISA warrant applications,” said Graham.

“Transparency and accountability are my goals… Here’s what I believe without any doubt, the dossier remains unverified to this day, and the author of the dossier was on the payroll of the Democratic Party,” he added.

Sen. Lindsey Graham called-on Attorney General Bill Barr to release a series of documents related to allegations of widespread FISA abuse during the 2016 election; saying the American people have a right to view the “complete results” of the Inspector General’s investigation.

“Since March 28, 2018, the Department’s Inspector General, Michael Horowitz, has been conducting an investigation into the Department’s and the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s compliance with legal requirements, and with applicable Department and FBI policies and procedures, in applications filed with the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISC) related to Carter Page. According to Inspector General David Horowitz that investigation is nearing completion,” Graham wrote in a letter to the Attorney General.

“In order for the Inspector General to be able to present the most complete results of his investigation to Congress and the American people, certain documents will need to be declassified and released to the public. I write to urge you to declassify all documents the Inspector General identifies as appropriate for declassification as much as possible, without harming national security,” he added.

Read Graham’s full letter to the Attorney General here.