GRAHAM ON FIRE: ‘The Salem Witch Trials Had More Due Process’ Than Ukraine Accusations

Originally published at: GRAHAM ON FIRE: ‘The Salem Witch Trials Had More Due Process’ Than Ukraine Accusations | Sean Hannity

Sen. Lindsey Graham slammed the Democrats’ latest push to impeach President Trump over the weekend; saying the Salem Witch Trials had more “due process” than the recent Ukraine controversy.

“The whistleblower said, ‘I have no direct knowledge. White House officials told me this. They told me about a phone call.’ There’s a disconnect. Who are these people and what are they up to? The Salem Witch Trials had more due process than this,” said Graham.

"The Salem witch trials had more due process than this" – @LindseyGrahamSC

In the eyes of Democrats and the media, @realDonaldTrump has been guilty since Nov. 9, 2016. His crime? Winning the election

They've been trying to undo that ever since. Total witch hunt! pic.twitter.com/Qp9VW2oD4d

— Elizabeth Harrington (@LizRNC) September 29, 2019

Graham’s comments echo similar statements he made last week, demanding the identity of those who leaked internal White House conversations to the whistleblower.

“It is imperative we find out which White House official talked to the whistleblower and why. Why didn’t they lodge the complaint?” asked Graham on social media.

“As to the other matters in complaint: Clearly a coordinated effort to take second-hand information to create a narrative damaging to the President. When I think of whistleblower complaints I generally think of someone with first-hand knowledge of the events in question,” he added.

It is imperative we find out which White House official talked to the whistleblower and why.

Why didn’t they lodge the complaint?

— Lindsey Graham (@LindseyGrahamSC) September 26, 2019

As to the House of Representatives:

If you believe this complaint has put the public in grave danger, don’t you have an obligation to vote to launch an impeachment inquiry?

Americans deserve to see where you stand and evaluate your judgement.

— Lindsey Graham (@LindseyGrahamSC) September 26, 2019

“As to the House of Representatives: If you believe this complaint has put the public in grave danger, don’t you have an obligation to vote to launch an impeachment inquiry? Americans deserve to see where you stand and evaluate your judgement,” posted Graham.