Government shutdown = no early tax refunds

The Democratic House voted yesterday to reopen the government. The ball is now firmly in McConnell’s court and Donald’s teensy hands.

2 Likes

So, it won’t work an cost about zero, why do dems fear it so much they hold up tax checks then?

1 Like

I bet Donald doesn’t know that.

Fake news alert.

Fascinating. Lol

Wrong on this one.

The protest mobs have not even been mobilized…Nobody cares…about the shutdown.

:children_crossing:

Did they fund the wall?

Yep - I work for the IRS. They were already preparing us for the hissy fit taxpayers are going to be pitching from the “tax relief” bill 6 months ago. A lot of people are going to be livid when they get ready to file their taxes.

Especially when they realize that the IRS has no trouble accepting payment because of the partial shutdown.

1 Like

Nope. They are having fun toying with the other 2 branches of government.

Gridlock is an acceptable status for me.

Sure would prefer a nice new fence.

The people want a wall…

Wrong. The tiny, scared minority that compromises Trump’s fractional bade want a wall. The majority of Americans, including the majority of their elected officials, do not. Lol

You realize of course that politically that yarn you are spinning isn’t working.

Most people understand the wall is a boondoggle that is not a tenable security measure.

And are blaming Trump for the shutdown.

Trump passing up his natural inclination to deal because Rush and Sean browbeat him is likely to backfire on him.

2 Likes

I want a fence.

I worry Nancy might have a medical episode if we say WALL.

$25 billion for border security could have got done last year but Trump threatened to veto and almost all of the GOP senators voted no.

Polling actually tells another story:

1 Like

You want a boondoggle?

That makes perfect sense…

That should make you comfortable.

No we don’t.

Regards,
Texas

Funny, I never heard Build That Fence chanted st Donald’s rallies.

You win bigly then.