Government says it will take years to reunite families forcibly separated at the border

Why on earth should US immigration policy be created with helping illegal aliens in mind?

Why? You want pastors making policy? Iā€™m cool with it.

You really think thatā€™s what happened?

I canā€™t disagree with thatā€¦if the child was separated from their parent and not someone using the child to cross?

Any American policy should be based around a basic respect for humanity.

The government admits they werenā€™t even keeping records on many of these cases until around this time last year.

Womp womp.

At least we have another issue where you can immediately tell whatā€™s in a personā€™s heart by how they respond to it. Youā€™ll find out who lives by the word of Christ and who fakes it.

Why?
ā€¦

Ok, if you say so.

You guys turned them all to militant atheists.

Reunite the children with their parents and then remove the millions that crossed illegally, sounds like a good compromise.

They didā€¦it was called seeking asylum.

Well because according to our President, theyā€™re not peopleā€¦

1 Like

From what I understand, it would be the Christian way to not tout their charity. Weā€™re just not used to it. It is very good to hear!

1 Like

"We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men and women are created equal; that they are endowed by their Creator with certain inalienable rights; that among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happinessā€¦ "

I swear, sometimes itā€™s like talking to my sisterā€™s kids.

1 Like

Why not?

The fact that you would even have to ask that question shows how pointless me writing up an actual answer would be.

1 Like

He doesnā€™t have to ask. Itā€™s just what he does to keep people ā€œengaged.ā€

2 Likes

So now the DOI is in?