Government, Media, Tech Corps and Education Infiltrated by One Worlder CONSPIRACY

And you’ve been reduced to posting memes.

It’s like the internet equivalent of yelling “YOUR A POOPY HEAD” after getting destroyed in an argument. So take your little ball and go home - if you can’t handle it, don’t try.

1 Like

He’s also responsible for killing Elvis, JFK, Mufassa and Roseanne’s career. The monster.

Wow! With all those murders you’d think he’d have been arrested by now.

Not talking about “Russia” directly, although the conspirators/traitors at that time were loving those Soviet Commies.

"The very word “secrecy” is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to …

secret societies, to secret oaths and secret proceedings. "

Gee I wonder what the rest of his speech has in it-

Without debate, without criticism, no Administration and no country can succeed—and no republic can survive. That is why the Athenian law-maker Solon decreed it a crime for any citizen to shrink from controversy. And that is why our press was protected by the First Amendment—the only business in America specifically protected by the Constitution—not primarily to amuse and entertain, not to emphasize the trivial and the sentimental, not to simply “give the public what it wants”—but to inform, to arouse, to reflect, to state our dangers and our opportunities, to indicate our crises and our choices, to lead, mould, educate and sometimes even anger public opinion. This means greater coverage and analysis of international news—for it is no longer far away and foreign but close at hand and local. It means greater attention to improved understanding of the news as well as improved transmission. And it means, finally, that government at all levels, must meet its obligation to provide you with the fullest possible information outside the narrowest limits of national security… And so it is to the printing press—to the recorder of man’s deeds, the keeper of his conscience, the courier of his news—that we look for strength and assistance, confident that with your help man will be what he was born to be: free and independent."

Gee, Trump should put that in his pipe and smoke it.
LOL.

And he was talking about Russia, so keep it up!

Russia is hated now by the leftists, NOW that it has rejected Communism and Globalism.

Well you got me. You finally said something so insane that I have no adequate response.

Just now???

Yeah, I got nothing.