Government interference in private business

And Trump has a big enough cult in Ohio that he will likely win that state again.

1 Like

Ohio. Ho hum who cares.

The big 3 are wisconsin, Pennsy and Michigan.

dem candidate wins those 3 and its over.

Allan

You don’t even have the right to be on my property, much less work.

Are you advocating breaking the law by hiring illegal aliens?

You don’t want me hiring them? Keep them out.

That’s circular logic. They come here because you hire them.

You’re also a law-breaker.

Not true. That’s propaganda. But I will.

And Florida. Nobody wins without Florida.

Until UAW want’s so much that the company goes broke. I’d bet the workers would rather have a job.

GM just got a huge tax break.

Wasn’t the point of that supposed to trickle down to labor?

Not really, the Dem could lose Florida and still win.

Trump’s already lost Wisconsin. Trump was here a few days before 2018 and had a rally for Scott Walker, the Republican AG, and the Republican Senate candidate. All of them lost. Bigly.

In 2017, we had a State Supreme Court election and the liberal judge easily beat the conservative judge.

We have another State Supreme Court election next month. That conservative judge is going down for an epic schlonging, mark my words.

When I first came to the forum the contemporary term was BDS.

I asked it’s meaning but without an answer I concluded it meant Bush Defense Syndrome. All the signs were there to support my notion. It hasn’t changed since then.

When Trump got caught making MAGA hats in China I heard he called them and told them to quit putting the Made in China labels in the hats. Problem solved.

My labor is my capital. It’s what I invest.

2 Likes

That’s like the fish in the bowl claiming the people are the show.

Trump is moaning. He hasn’t used his presidential powers so far because he never follows through on his Twitter threats nor does he ever do anything to push for the changes he mentions on Twitter that should happen with X.

Don’t hire them and they won’t show up.

Not true. Who do you think is hiring them?

I live near the border. I know who is hiring them.

They come for jobs. No jobs, no reason to come over.